SEVEN

Zafar kicked open the door of his bedroom

Zafar kicked open the door of his bedroom. He walked inside before placing Madiha softly on the floor. She checked out the bedroom while he went back to lock the door.

He watched her scan the room and wondered if she liked it. The theme was black and gray because he liked dark colors.

He cleared his throat. "You should change. The closet and bathroom are on the left."

She nodded and walked towards the dresser. She unpinned the dupatta from her head as he took off his sherwani and threw it on one couch. Then, just in his cotton kurta and pajama, he sat on the edge of the bed. He pretended to use his phone, but his attention was on his wife, who was taking off her jewelry.

"Umm," She turned towards him with her hands full of gold ornaments, "Where do I keep these?"

He frowned. "Wherever you want. They are yours."

She opened and closed her mouth in confusion. "But..these are real gold."

"So?"

"What if I lose them?" She wondered out loud.

He shrugged. "I will get you new ones."

She gasped at that. "I can't. I don't think I am responsible enough to handle these. I should give them to Almaas aunty tomorrow."

"Madiha," He stood up and walked closer to her, "all this belongs to you. So you'll keep them with you. We will keep them in the locker in the closet tomorrow morning, okay?"

She nodded, still unsure.

She kept all the jewelry on the dresser and started to remove her hair from the bun. She kept at it for ten minutes, but the pins just didn't stop emerging from her hair. Her frustrated groans gained Zafar's attention. He eyed her only to catch her pouting cutely in the mirror.

He walked up to her again and stood behind her. Their eyes clashing through the mirror.

"Can I?" He asked, to which she subconsciously nodded.

He could easily remove all the pins from her hair thanks to their height difference. With a final tug, her hair untangled and fell to her waist. All this time, their eyes stayed connected, creating a solid sexual tension around them.

His fingers slid down her hair and reached her waist. He waited a few seconds for her to back away from him, but when she didn't, he tried to test his luck by turning her body around to face him.

Her chest rose and fell against him as she stared at him shyly.

He held her chin delicately before he started to lean in. In response, she just closed her eyes and waited. As soon as their lips met, a helpless moan left Madiha's mouth, and butterflies erupted in her stomach.

The touch of their lips felt like electricity passing to Zafar. It was the softest and the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. And he knew at that moment that he had become an addict. That he would never get enough of this woman's lips.