TWENTY FIVE

Madiha landed in Mumbai a little later than 9 in the night

Madiha landed in Mumbai a little later than 9 in the night. Accompanying her were three rugged men who she was told were sent by Rudra for her protection. As if someone could harm her while she was traveling in a freaking private jet! She had wondered.

Two cars were at the airport to pick them up. One of the bodyguards sat with her, while the other two took the second car. She was driven straight to the The Taj Hotel, where Zafar was staying. As informed by Rudra, Zafar had finished work for the day and had returned to his room half-an-hour ago.

Rudra met Madiha at the reception and escorted her to the presidential suite his boss was in.

"Thank you!" Madiha gratefully smiled at him.

He nodded at her before leaving her standing alone outside the suite. She impatiently rang the bell. The door opened a few seconds later, and the first thing that hit her was the whiff of her husband's shower gel. A freshly showered Zafar stood in front of her, his eyes wide in surprise.

"What are.."

Before he could even finish his sentence, she had jumped onto him. She threw her arms around his neck and clung to him, not caring about disbalancing him. Thankfully, he steadied them both, hugging her back.

"Dia," He breathed in, "is everything okay?"

She nodded, refusing to leave him. "I missed you, so I came."

He palmed both her asscheeks, nudging her to wrap her legs around him. She did exactly that. Banging the door with his right foot, he carried his wife inside.

She moaned happily when he sat on the couch, making her straddle him. She adjusted herself on top of him, resting herself exactly on him. His dick jerked, making her giggle.

"You naughty, naughty girl." His breathing uneven as he grew harder with each passing second.

In response, she started grinding him slowly.

"Fuck!" He squeezed her ass before landing a hard slap on the left one. "Did you come here for this?"

She gasped before a smile spread on her lips. She looked into his desire-filled eyes.

"Tell me?" He grunted, spanking her again. "Did you come here for my cock? Because your needy, slutty pussy can't live without it?"

"Yes!" She moaned, joining their lips in a sloppy kiss.

Smirking, he unbuttoned her pants and pushed his own trousers away. As much as he would have loved to take his sweet time teasing her, he needed to be inside her. It had been way too long since he had felt himself drowning in her warmth.

Raising her body, he guided his throbbing dick inside her. They both cried together in pleasure.

"Ride me, baby." He was breathing hard. "Ride me like the good slut that you are."

She held onto his shoulders and did just what he asked her to.

"Za.." Gasping, her actions faltered when her orgasm started to build. He grabbed her waist to not let the momentum die. Her legs shivered when she reached her high, but he paid no heed. He continued fucking her till he was dripping inside her.

He let her slump on his chest, and pressed a kiss on her head.

"Dia?" He asked after a few seconds, stroking her hair.

She hummed.

"What's wrong?"

She slowly backed away to look at him. He was staring right back, concern painting his face.

"How do you know something is wrong?" She asked.

Bringing his palm forward, he cupped her right cheek. "I just do."

"Zahid.." She trailed off, playing with his t-shirt.

His palm slid down her face to hold her chin. His gaze was hard.

"He..he kind of tried to imply that because I was forced into this marriage, I am not happy with you."

"Are you..," His grip tightened around her chin, "not happy with me?"

She looked at him in disbelief. "How can you even ask that? Do you literally not see how happy you make me?"

His eyes still reflected unsettledness. "I don't want you to feel stuck with me. If you want to, I will release you from this forced marriage."

A wave of fresh anger hit her. "Unwanted marriage? Are you even listening to yourself? The last I remember, the wedding happened after we both said yes to it."

"But it was the demand of the situation."

"No, it wasn't." She threw her hands in the air before bringing it back on his shoulders. "I always had a choice. And I chose you, Zafar!"

Hearing her say that outloud fluttered his heart.

"Hold on," She realized something, "were you ignoring me for so many days because of this reason?" He couldn't answer. He didn't have to. His guilty expression told her everything she wanted to know.

Flaring her nose in anger, she jumped off his lap.

"Dia," He tried to hold her back, but she was quick. Wearing her pants back, she was marching away. He followed her, obviously.

"I am sorry."

She just focussed on unpacking toiletries from her luggage.

"Dia?" He blocked her way to the bathroom.

"Move out of my way." Her tone was firm, but raged. His eyes pleaded for understanding, but she was too livid to relent.

"You shut me out." She said, her voice shaking with suppressed anger. "For days, you ignored me. And now you want to talk?"

His expression softened, regret etched across his face. "I didn't know how to say it. I was afraid of losing you."

"Losing me?" Her eyes flashed. "Zafar, by shutting me out, you were doing just that! I thought marriage meant being a team, facing things together. But you chose to handle it alone."

He reached out, trying to grasp her hand, but she stepped back, out of his reach. "You owe me more than an apology. You owe me respect. You owe me honesty."

Zafar's shoulders slumped, realizing the depth of his mistake. "Dia, I was a fool. I didn't want to burden you with my insecurities."

"You think I'd rather be kept in the dark?" She shook her head in disbelief. "I'd choose pain over ignorance any day, Zafar. Being shut out hurt more than whatever you were trying to protect me from."

Tension crackled in the room as their emotions collided. Madiha's eyes glistened with unshed tears while Zafar just stood there, his regret palpable.

"I need time," She finally whispered, her voice strained. "I need time to process this."

He nodded, his throat tight with remorse. "I'll give you whatever you want. Dia, I..I love you."

She stared at him. He didn't have to say it for her to know he loved her, his actions were loud enough. But it was still the first time those three words were spoken.

"I love you too." She replied, "That's why it hurts so much more."

He nodded in response and with a heavy heart, he stepped aside, allowing her to pass. As she closed the bathroom door behind her, the echo of his apology lingered in the air.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Everyone who was waiting for their confession!

120 votes, and 40 comments!