TWENTY

As soon as Madiha got out of the car, she was hoisted up in the air by Zafar and was thrown on his shoulder

She gasped, dangling her feet. "What are you doing?"

In response, he just spanked her ass which was barely covered by her dress. He opened the door of their resort, closed it back from inside and marched straight to the bedroom.

He wasted no time in putting his lips on her after putting her feet down. The kiss was so rough and intense that she was left panting. He backed away only to stare at her face, after which he joined their lips again. While kissing, he removed his tie.

"So fucking gorgeous!" He whispered while caressing her left cheek. And then he placed the tie over her eyes.

"Zafar?" She confusingly asked, as he tied the tie on the back of her head.

"You don't deserve the pleasure of watching me tonight." He said moving his hands up and down her waist before cupping her full breasts.

"Mhhmm," She hummed at the sensation. He squeezed them a couple of times before pulling the neck of the dress down, resulting in her breasts getting exposed.

"You will rip my dress." She complained.

"Does it look like I care?" He pinched both her hard nipples simultaneously. "And I think you've spoken enough for today. Now get down on your knees and put that mouth to a better use."

She gasped.

He pushed her down by her shoulders before starting to open his belt.

"Do you want to know how you're looking right now?" He unbuttoned his pants. "With your eyes shut, your breasts hanging out of that tiny dress, on your fucking knees!"

She nervously played with her fingers while listening to his filthy words. She couldn't see, but the whiff of his manhood hit her when he positioned himself in front of her. And she salivated. He rubbed the tip of his dick over the bridge of her nose before moving it along her mouth. The precum coated her lips.

She subconsciously opened up and licked the head.

That made him chuckle. "Such an eager slut."

She gave him a few more long licks in response.

Then, without any warning, he thrusted his hips forward till his dick hit the back of her throat. She gagged. He slipped out and thrusted in again.

She tried tapping on his thigh to go easy, but he paid no heed to it. Instead, he took a hold of her hair and fucked her mouth harder. "You thought you could get away with teasing me? What is that smart mouth doing now, huh? Getting fucked by my dick."

Tears brimmed in her eyes as he kept deep-throating her. She could barely breathe at the pace he was going. And not being able to watch him just added to the frustration.