TWENTY SEVEN

The next day, after Zafar left for work, Madiha was struck by a brilliant idea

The next day, after Zafar left for work, Madiha was struck by a brilliant idea. He had tortured her for weeks by ignoring her; it was only fair she gave him the torment back. And she had the perfect plan for that.

When Zafar walked inside the suite in the evening, the first thing he noticed was the dim lighting. Unsure of what was going on, he took further steps. But his feet halted when his eyes fell on his wife on the couch, his very naked wife.

"I was waiting for you!" She smirked.

"Fuck, Dia." He whispered while his eyes hungrily drank every inch of her. Her legs were folded, hiding her pretty cunt. But those dark nipples were enough to drive him to the edge.

She forwarded her hand towards him. "Come to me."

He followed like a lost puppy.

When he was within reach, she fisted his shirt and pulled him. He fell on the couch, and she wasted no time climbing over him. Purposefully placing her core on top of him, she ran her nose against his jaw. He exhaled loudly as he started rubbing her thighs.

"No," She quickly pushed back his hands and looked at him. "I am still angry with you. So we will play by my rules tonight."

"What?"

"If you want my forgiveness, you will have to earn it." A naughty smile graced her lips.

"And how exactly do I do that?" He raised a brow.

Her grin expanded. "Tonight, I will dominate you."

It took him a few seconds to process what she said. A woman as fragile as she would dominate him? He could turn her around like a fucking toy and fuck her into oblivion. And she wanted to dominate him?

"And how are you planning to dominate me?" He asked, amused.

"Well, for starters, we get you naked." Her hands hurriedly worked to remove his clothes, and he let her, curious to see where it went.

Then she slipped off his lap and brought out some scarves from under the couch. "Next, we tie you up."

His eyes widened when she knelt in front and started to tie his ankle to the footrest of the couch.

"Dia," His tone was almost warning. He did not like that he was being held down. She just smiled in return and tied the other ankle.

When done, she looked proud of her work. His legs were open for her, and he looked slightly mad - exactly what she wanted.

"You look so good." Still kneeling, she placed both her palms on his inner thighs. His rock-hard dick jerked at the touch.

He frustratedly groaned and fisted her hair. It would have felt painful if she wasn't enjoying the situation too much. He pulled her face forward, mere inches away from his dick. She smelled his arousal and almost moaned. As much as she wanted to taste him, she couldn't let him get control.