FOURTEEN

"Ammi," Madiha skipped through the stairs on the porch and embraced her mother, who had just got out of the car

Sabina was quick to hug her daughter back.

"Baba," The next was Rahim. "I missed you."

Almaas and Ziya stood at the front door to welcome the guests. They were made to sit in the comfortable couches of the living room as the maids came forward to serve them water and refreshing mocktails.

"I hope you had a comfortable journey." Almaas started the conversation.

After some small talk, Almaas turned towards Madiha. "When will Zafar reach?"

"He left the office half an hour ago." Madiha replied, "He should be here soon." Zafar couldn't avoid going to the office because of a very important meeting, but he was coming early for his in-laws.

Tea and cookies were set out next. Then Madiha took her parents to the guestroom where they'd be staying for the next three days so that they could freshen up for lunch.

"Why didn't Ali come?" Madiha sadly asked about her younger brother.

"He had his practical exams." Sabina told her.

Fifteen minutes later, everyone, including Zafar, were seated at the dining table. Lunch was extravagant obviously.

"Rain has started in Adilabad?" Almaas asked, taking a bite of her food.

"Yes." Rahim nodded.

Sabina added, "Rain is Madiha's favorite season. It is good she'll be there to enjoy it."

Zafar froze and looked at his wife in confusion.

Madiha cleared her throat nervously. "I am going home with ammi and baba after the walima."

After processing her words, he nodded slowly and returned to his meal. The rest of the group also resumed their conversation, oblivious to the change in his demeanor, except for Madiha, who keenly sensed the shift.

After the meal, Madiha dropped her parents back to their room before nervously making her way to her room. Zafar was sitting on the leather couch, his eyes solely on her. She closed the door and stood against it.

"You're leaving?" His voice echoed.

She bit her lip. "Just for a few days."

"How many days?"

"Ten..fifteen maybe."

His eyes darkened. "And when were you planning to tell me that?"

"Today?" Honestly, she had not planned to tell him any time soon because she was scared of his reaction.

His brow twitched. "Get naked."

She knew him enough to know he wasn't in a mood to mess around. So she obliged him immediately. She slipped out of her clothes, including undergarments.

"Now get here." He ordered.

She did.

"On my lap." He patted his thigh. "With your ass up."

She shivered as she lay on her stomach. He put his palms on her back to balance her.

"I don't like knowing things about you from others." He murmured, him caressing her soft skin.

She closed her eyes, getting turned on with each passing second. "I am sorry, I should have told you."

"That's right." He said, "But you didn't. And so you need to be punished."

"Zafar!" She gasped, understanding what he might have in his mind.

On cue, his hands slipped down to her round ass. He squeezed both of them.

"20 spanks." He told her, "And you will count. If you fail to do so, I will start over."

"Ready?" He asked.

She let out a shaky breath and whispered a small yes. She should have been scared, but she had never been more excited in her life.

He raised his right hand and landed a big slap on her left buttcheek.

She screamed in pain before saying, "One."

He spanked her again, harder than the first time.

"Two." Tears accumulated in her eyes.

By the time the eighth spank landed, both her buttcheeks were blushing red. But the pain had lost somewhere in the pleasure. She was sobbing, but that was because of how immensely horny she was.

With the fifteenth slap, she was dripping from her pussy, ruining his expensive Armani pants.

"Twenty." She heaved in relief. Her hands itched to touch herself.

"Wow," He commented, analyzing her red ass, "I didn't think you could take it."

She was slumped on his legs. "Zafar, please."

His fingers slid down her butthole to reach her pussy. It was hot and soaking. "Looks like someone enjoyed their punishment a little too much."

She just moaned at him circling her clit. He then moved his fingers inside her, wetting them.

"Tell me, Madiha, do you like getting punished like a little slut?" he groaned in her ears before bringing his hand to her mouth. It was reeking of sex because it was wet with her juices. She got the hint and opened her mouth to lick his fingers clean.

"Tell me." He shouted, slapping her pussy.

"Yes." Crying, she agreed. These degrading names shouldn't turn her on, but God, they did. She loved listening to him talk dirty to her in their moments of pleasure.

He made her stand up and took off his pants. His dick standing erect. "Then come on, sit on my cock and ride me like a slut."

She straddled him, positioning the head on her pussy. She slowly sank down on it. Her throbbing pussy engulfed his hardness completely, making them both cry out in pleasure.

She held his shoulder, and he gripped her waist. And then she rode him. She used every ounce of her strength to go as fast as she could. The midday sunlight was entering through the window, and was directly falling on her breasts that were poked out because of her arched back. It was making them shine golden as they danced up and down for his eye pleasure. Not being able to control himself, he bent down and took the right nipple in his mouth.

They fucked while he fondled and played with her boobs. She started to go harder with the pace by coming down on his dick with greater force. That was his undoing. He bit her nipple, making her hiss and grab his hair. Cursing out loud, he pulled her up till his dick came out of her. And he came, like a spraying jet, all over her pussy.

The sperm dripped down from between her legs to the couch, making it all dirty. But he paid no heed to it. As soon as he was done releasing, he pulled her down again to enter her. Once inside her, he got up from the couch with her in his arms and took her to the bed. There he fucked her in missionary style till she came twice and begged him to stop.

After that, she rested while he cleaned all the mess they had made.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

What do you think about me leaving my degree and getting married? Because that sounds a hell lot easy right now!!