TWENTY EIGHT

The couple were back in Hyderabad after staying in Mumbai for five days

The couple were back in Hyderabad after staying in Mumbai for five days. Madiha had forgotten about Zahid till she saw him in the palace. All the things he had said came rushing back to her, and this time she felt angry. Angry over the fact that she gave him enough liberty to speak all that in front of her, and angry over the fact that she let herself get affected by his words.

The first day back, Zafar decided to stay at home. He refused to get out of bed and didn't allow Madiha to leave as well. They slept till noon, before finally showering and coming downstairs.

"Did you both rest well?" Almaas asked, looking up from the book she was reading.

"Yeah," Madiha blushed, "sorry, we weren't there for breakfast."

"It is fine to take days off." Almaas shrugged it off. "Should I get the breakfast served, or will you directly have lunch?"

"Lunch, I guess." Madiha said, looking at Zafar, who nodded.

"I need some coffee, though." Saying, Madiha left.

The cooks were making lunch in the kitchen. Madiha greeted them and started with the coffee.

A while later, Zafar walked in. He silently gestured everyone to leave before sneaking up behind his wife.

She gasped when she felt two arms wrapping around her waist. "Zafar! You scared me."

He hummed, kissing her earlobe.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"To fuck you, right on this counter." He accepted.

She shook her head at his insatiability, but also felt herself getting wet imagine that.

"Anyone can walk in." She reminded him.

He pressed another kiss on her neck. "And yet that would not stop me from thrusting in and out of you."

She threw her head back a little and bit her lip.

"Would you like that?" He continued whispering, "Would you like other people to watch how good you take your husband's cock?"

"Zafar.." She moaned, unconsciously grinding her ass on his hard dick.

Chuckling, he made her turn around. "You look gorgeous when you're turned on !"

She just stared at him with lustful eyes. He leaned in and captured her lips with his. Her hands slipped around his neck as she deepened the kiss.

"I will never get enough of your taste." He spoke inside her mouth before plunging his tongue in.

She could only moan in response while holding onto him tighter.

It wasn't until they heard someone enter the kitchen did their kissing halted. Madiha quickly parted away to look towards the entrance, while Zafar lazily exhaled before turning. Zahid stood in front of them, looking baffled at what he had just witnessed.

"I..," He stuttered, "I am sorry."

Madiha pushed her husband away and ran fingers through her hair to look less messed up, embarrassed at getting caught in action. Zafar, on the other hand, was unfazed. He didn't even bother getting his hands off his wife's waist.

"It's okay." Madiha replied, trying to lessen the awkwardness.

Zahid stood there, not knowing what to do. But when Zafar showed no intention to move, Zahid turned around and left the kitchen. Zafar, then, turned his head back and leaned in to kiss her again. Madiha was quick to back away though. "No, I don't wanna be caught again."

"It is not called getting caught when you're with your lawfully wedded husband." He connected their lips. She was lost in the kiss again for a few seconds before she pushed him away.

"We can't do this here." She said.

His lips went away her exposed neck. "A few minutes earlier, you were wet by the thought of me fucking you on this counter." He found her spot soft and bit her.

She shrieked in pain, while he continued sucking on the very same spot.

"Zafar!" She tried her best commanding tone, which thankfully worked. He separated themselves with a sigh. "Fine, but you're getting spanked later."

That made her blush. "But I have not done anything to get punished."

"I am yet to punish you for making yourself come, back in Mumbai." He winked and left.

______________________________

Zahid was the first one to arrive for lunch. Madiha brought out a few dishes followed by the househelps. Their eyes met before he dropped to her neck where a purplish hickey was clearly visible. Her fingers subconsciously traced the spot. None of them said anything.

Almaas walked in with Zafar, and Madiha quickly hid the lovebite with her hair.

In the middle of the lunch, Zahid cleared his throat. "I am planning on resuming work."

Zafar nodded. "You can start from next week."

"Bhai, is it okay if I move back to London and handle the office there?" He asked.

The table went silent.

"You want to move to the UK permanently?" Zafar finally asked.

Zahid nodded. "For a few years at least. I think it will be the best, given everything that has happened in the past because of me."

Madiha looked at Zafar before looking at Almaas. The mother held no expression on her face.

"Come to the office tomorrow, we'll discuss it there." Zafar finished the discussion.

The next day, Zahid went to the office to discuss things with Zafar. At night, when they both returned, Madiha wasted no time in following Zafar to the room to ask what happened.

"He apologized for his actions, and assured me that he'd behave more maturely from now on." Zafar told Madiha as he changed his clothes, "He also believes him leaving would do us all good. I tried to convince him to stay, but he really wants to go."

"So..now what?" She asked.

"He's leaving next month." He informed her, "The London office needs some guidance, so I think this should work. At least for now."

_______________________________

The next month passed by in a blink. And before they knew it, it was the day for Zahid to leave. At the porch, he hugged Almaas, who surprisingly hugged him back. She was still not speaking to him, but a mother's heart still hurt seeing her child leave. Zafar and Zahid also did a small hug.

"Madiha," Zahid said, "I know I have messed things up for you more than once. And I have no right to even apologize to you, but I would still like to. I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you, and I hope one day we can become a family."

She gave him a tiny smile. "Have a safe flight."

With one final goodbye, Zahid was driving away from their lives, for good.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

You guys take way too long to complete the targets.

125 votes, and 60 comments. Be quick and you'll get the EPILOGUE.