NINETEEN

Zafar was adjusting his Rolex on his right hand when he heard the sound of heels clicking against the floor

Zafar was adjusting his Rolex on his right hand when he heard the sound of heels clicking against the floor. He raised his head to see Madiha, and his throat went dry. Wearing a red, satin dress that had a cowl neckline giving him a peek of her stunning cleavage, she looked ready to be devoured by him.

She stopped right in front of him with a shy smile. "Shall we?" Subconsciously, she brought up her hand to adjust the tie he was wearing along with his Armani suit.

No, he wanted to tell her and drag her back in the bedroom. But he controlled his desires. He had promised her a formal date on the last night of their honeymoon, and he would give her that. Although, what would follow after the date would be anything but formal.

"Yes, Dia." He grabbed her hand that was resting on his chest and brought it to his lips. He placed a soft kiss on it. Butterflies erupted in her stomach, and she didn't know if the reason was the kiss or the fact that he had not stopped calling her by that special nickname ever since the day she had gotten lost in the market.

A car was waiting outside the resort to take them to their destination. She was looking out of the window when Zafar leaned closer to whisper in her ears. "Take off your panties."

Goosebumps arose in her body at his commanding tone. But she did not let it show on her face as she turned her head to look at him. "I am already not wearing any."

His dark eyes darkened some more. He ran his palm through her exposed legs and rested them right before he could reach her core. "Do you enjoy torturing me?" He growled, squeezing her thighs.

Hissing, she smiled. "Maybe."

"Watch your mouth, Dia." He whispered, "Or I might have to punish it."

She knew she should shut up now. But instead, she replied. "Maybe I want it." And then she bit her lip.

His grip on her thigh tightened, and she was sure it would leave a mark. "Don't provoke me, darling."

She just lazily smiled and leaned in to join their lips. It was a quick kiss because the car stopped outside the restaurant. With a frustrated sigh, Zafar got out and walked over to open Madiha's door. She adjusted her dress, that was only long enough to cover her ass. He forwarded his hand to her, which she gladly took. Then managing her clutch, she stepped out.

"Reservation under the name Abrar." He spoke at the reception.

The guy behind the table checked in his system and nodded. A waiter was assigned to them who escorted them to their table. Zafar had opted for a secluded nook, and the subdued restaurant lighting only added to the isolation of their chosen spot.

The waiter gave them menus and left them alone.

Since Madiha had been very confused with the cuisine throughout their trip, Zafar offered, "Should I order for you?"

But she snatched the menu from him. "No, I have learnt about the food here. So today, I will order for both of us." Her self-confidence made him amused.

She scanned through the menu as he called over the waiter.

"Can I take your order?" The waiter asked, getting his notepad ready.

"Ye.." Her words got lost in her mouth when she felt her husband's hand moving across her thighs, only this time, he didn't stop. He let his fingers reach her pussy from under the table.

The menu fell from her hands as she turned to glare at him. He stared back completely unbothered, as if his fingers weren't rubbing her clit right now.

"Order, Dia." He nudged her and his middle finger slid inside of her.

She soundlessly sighed at the intrusion before turning back to the waiter. He was waiting patiently.

She tried to shut her legs but he was stronger. He started moving in and out of her, and she couldn't read anything on the menu. Every letter jumbled up in front of her eyes.

"Can you..mmmm!" He added another finger. "Can we get numbers three, umm, sixteen and twenty-one, please?"

The waiter frowned at the weird way of placing the order, but scribbled it down nonetheless.

"Anything else, ma'am?" He asked.

Zafar's fingers were moving painfully slow while his thumb was rubbing her clit. All she wanted was an orgasm now.

She used every ounce of self-control to stop herself from moaning. Biting her lips, she shook her head at the waiter.

"We have a great selection of cocktails." The waiter continued.

She wanted to shout for him to leave, but she couldn't.

"No," She gasped, "just water would be fine."

"Anything for you, sir?" The question was directed towards Zafar.

"No, thank you." Zafar replied in his usual calm self.

The waiter finally left and Madiha sighed out loud. Her legs parted on their own accord, hinting to Zafar that she wanted him to continue.

He sped up his actions a little. Her lips parted, and her breathing uneven-ed. She wasn't moaning, but her face was erotic enough.

"Are you liking it, sweetheart?" He whispered in his ears.

She nodded and held his arm, urging him to go deeper and to go faster.

"You like it, huh?" He chuckled. "You like being finger-fucked in middle of a busy restaurant? Anyone can turn around and see you like this, mouth opened and legs parted! Would you like that as well? People watching you being a fucking slut for me?"

That made her moan. It was not louder than a whisper, but it was there. The possibility of getting caught while doing dirty in the middle of a restaurant excited her more than she cared to admit.

"Zafar, please." She cried.

"Do you want to come?" He asked.

"Yes."

"In the middle of so many people?" He asked further.

"Yes."

"And why is that?"

She gasped as he started hitting her g-spot. "Becau..because I am your slut."

He bit her earlobe. "Damn right, you are! You're a slut for me."

Her walls started to clench. Both of them knew she would burst any second now.

"But dirty sluts like you don't deserve such easy orgasms." Smirking, he slipped his fingers out of her.

She sat there, frustrated, as he wiped her juices off a tissue paper.

She knew it was her punishment for being a smart mouth back in the car.

The waiter served them food, which they had in silence, both just wanting to finish eating as soon as possible.

"Shall we leave?" Zafar asked after settling the bill.

And something about his expressions told her that her punishment was not over yet.

It was going to be a long night ahead.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Holiday feels like a bliss.

Thankfully all my exams are over, and I could sleep.