THIRTEEN

It was a warm Sunday and Madiha was on her third day of the menstrual cycle

It was a warm Sunday and Madiha was on her third day of the menstrual cycle. Ziya was out with her friends, and Almaas had also left to personally invite some of her friends and relatives for the walima of Madiha and Zafar that was taking place on the next Saturday.

It was just the couple at home. Zafar was in his study, working. Madiha was in the room, reading a book on her kindle. She normally was not an avid reader, just reading some self-help books once in a while. But right now, she was in the middle of reading a very spicy scene from a very mature book. Never in her life had she been interested in such books, but sex with Zafar had opened the doors to a world which she didn't know existed. She wanted to know more about it, she wanted to learn more and then she wanted to try them with him.

Currently, the male lead in the novel had forced the female lead on her knees and was making her suck her cock. Madiha's eyes widened and her lips went dry as she read the detailed scene of how he was fucking her mouth. When the chapter ended, she had to close the book and think about what she had just read. In her defense, she didn't even know you could do so much to a man with just your mouth before this book. And that made her wonder if it was just imaginary, written for the sake of fiction. But then she remembered what all Zafar had made her feel with just his tongue. If a man could do that, surely a woman could too. And there was just one way to find out.

The rational part of her brain wanted to wait till Zafar finishes his work, but the impatience in her didn't care. They'd been cuddling to sleep since the past three days, and as crazy as it sounded, Madiha was cursing her periods for ruining the nights she could have spent taken raw by her husband. This was the longest she had gone without sex ever since experiencing it for the first time, and she could not wait to get back at it. But till her periods didn't end, things like mouth and hands would have to do.

She barged inside his office, making him look up from his laptop.

"How long are you going to work?" She asked, folding both her hands on her chest, deliberately pushing her breasts up.

His eyes flicked down to her chest, a hint of her cleavage visible through the opened buttons of her shirt. "Why?"

"It is the weekend. Don't you think you should give time to your family instead of spending time with this stupid thing?" She pointed at his MacBook.

He was amused at the choice of her words. "This thing is not stupid." He closed the laptop lid. "And what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Umm," She thought she could directly ask him to makeout, but all her guts melted away in front of his intense gaze. "Anything you like."

Smirking, he shook his head. "Trust me, sweetheart, your body isn't in the condition to give me what I want."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Excuse me, just because I am bleeding 2.7 ounces of blood and experiencing mild to intense cramps doesn't mean I am not capable of handling your..shenanigans."