"Woah..." Virgil chuckled softly as he once again saved Roman from nearly tripping over himself. "Are you sure you're ok? Or is this just normal?" Roman growled, pulling himself out of Virgil's arms as the other rolled his eyes. "I take that it's a sore subject then."

"Shut up."

"You're the one tripping every two minutes. I just want to make sure it isn't because of the injury or-..."

"I promised you that I'm fine." Virgil's eyes widened a bit seeing the anger in the other as he nodded.

"You did."

"So drop it." Virgil shrugged as the two just continued to walk. Remus had told them to just go and not worry about when he would rejoin them. Roman of course had made a comment but Remus made him promise to let him handle it. It seemed Roman really did take his promises like sworn oaths. At least Virgil could take that as one thing he would trust about the hunter.

"So... what do you wa-..." There was loud roar of a crowd catching both men by surprise, just as more people came running. One knocked into Virgil, making Roman react by catching him with a growl as he glared at everyone racing for whatever the commotion was. "Uh... Thanks... again." Virgil mumbled as Roman helped him upright again with a small nod still just glaring at everyone else. "What do think that was about?"

"I'm not sure I want to know." Roman's voice came out in a rumble as he stepped away from Virgil, who just stood there awkward and confused. "Whatever it is, it's drawing a large crowd." There was another roar of applause and Roman's eyes darkened.

"We should check it out." Virgil called as he started for the crowd only to freeze as Roman grabbed his hand, surprising them both. "Roman?"

"I... I uh..." Roman's eyes narrowed as he tried to read the energy around them only to frown feeling the energy coming off of Virgil instead. "What if it's some sort of Monster game?" Virgil's eyes filled with horror as Roman jerked back, letting go of Virgil's hand. "You don't take me as the type of person who would enjoy beings being hunted or tortured for sport. Besides... I don't like crowds. Anything can happen and I don't know where Remus is for me to even remotely be ok with that many strangers around with no clear exit point or strategy in place."

"I could look, just to see, while you wait here." Roman growled making Virgil sigh, who at this point really had gotten used to all the other growling. "You don't have to come with me, Roman."

"And let you get lost in a sea of people so that when Remus comes back all I hear is how I abandoned you? No thanks. I might not like you but I'm not the type of person who will just LET someone walk into a possibly dangerous situation." Virgil frowned as Roman hugged himself with a scowl. "And I really don't want to deal with an angry Remus."

"Nothing is going to happen." Virgil said curtly before just walking off making Roman jolt forward in surprise and race to keep up.

"Virgil-..."

"Nothing is going to happen." Virgil simply repeated again as he disappeared into the crowd making Roman restless. The hunter growled lowly as he followed as close as he could not wanting to lose Virgil in the people.

"Virgil, maybe we should..."

"IT'S ARCHERY!" Roman stopped short as Virgil took his hand and started racing even closer to the fence. "Look! Roman, isn't it cool."

"I mean..." Roman just glared at the targets in confusion before shrugging. "I guess. I'm not much of a target kind of person. Plus..." Roman gestured to his sword making Virgil falter a bit. "I prefer blades."

"Oh. Yeah... I guess I can understand that? I don't know." Virgil chuckled as he gestured over at the targets with a smile. "I guess I've always been fond of things like this. Though, I prefer knives for protection."