"Just sit anywhere. I'll find ya when I'm done." Roman sighed as the tavern keep walked behind a door and started yelling at someone. He really didn't care. To be honest he didn't really like pubs and taverns. Why should he be forced to sit and mingle with strangers in close quarters where anything could happen when he himself rarely eats.

"Well?" Remus spoke in a teasing tone, clearly seeing how Roman was choking back his usual growl. "You said you were hungry?"

"I did." Roman hissed only making Remus chuckle. "I'll find us a table."

"Sweet." Roman growled breaking Remus down in giggles who just found the whole situation hilarious. Of course... then there was Virgil, who Remus watched out of the corner of his eye. He could tell Virgil was antsy and anxious. The poor ghoul's eyes darted around as if expecting danger to just jumped out at him.

The table was silent for quite a while, as the three of them settled in. Virgil kept his eyes peeled on everything around him while Remus watched to make sure everyone was ok. It wasn't until a tavern wench came over did Roman even look up let alone speak.

"Good day, to you? Is there something specific you's all like or..." The younger lady spoke with a high lilt as she poured all three some water. Roman just glared at the glass before turning his attention to the lady. He knew he was going to be the one that was going to have to talk to the lady considering how uncomfortable Virgil was and how Remus usually spoke to strangers.

"We'll all have some veal and potatoes." Roman's words came out huskily making Virgil frown in confusion over the smirk Roman was giving the lady.

"Of course, Sir. I'll take care of that right away." The lady started to leave only for Roman to grab her hand to stop her. "Sir?"

"Pardon me but... You don't have to worry about cooking it all the way." Remus's eyes shot wide as Roman purred out his words making the lady blush. "A lady such as yourself must have her hands full. I assure you we are quite used to such meals living on the road as we do. Campfire meals are typical for us. Plus it'll free up some room for you, my lady, to relax." Virgil sat there blinking, unsure what the hell was going on, as Roman pressed a ginger kiss to the lady's hand earning a soft giggle from her. "Beautiful ladies such as yourself deserve a break here and there yes?"

"Oh well... thank you, sir." The lady tried to calm herself down only to blush more as Roman gave a growling purr. "Uh... U-Uh, are you um... a soldier."

"No. No, not soldiers... I'm a hunter."

"Oh!" The lady beamed as Roman finally gave her her hand back. "Are you here about the demons then? No, wait! You don't have to tell me." The lady giggled as she quickly ran off. "I-I'll just go g-grab your food. Hold on." Roman watched the lady disappear before growling angrily making Remus burst out in laughter.

"Do you ever get tired of flirting with women?" Roman just glared at Remus while taking a sip of his water. "Why can't a good strapping man flirt with me?"

"Because if anyone tried I'd run them through." Roman grumbled out as Remus just waved him off. Virgil shot Remus a questioning look that Roman caught, making the older twin tense up in anger. Roman's eyes narrowed with every second waiting for the ghoul to make some sort of comment only...

"You..." Virgil's eyes were shimming softly as he whispered taking Roman by surprise. "You appreciate the same sex as well?"

"Oh, hun..." Remus laughed before bursting up in his seat and practically screaming it out for the entire tavern. "I would totally let a big strong hunk tear into me right here and now." Roman flared, growling out instantly at all the lecherous leering men, that suddenly had too much of an interest in his brother. Remus just laughed at his brother's attempts at scaring the masses away, before shoving his finger into his twin's cheek nearly making Roman snap and bite at him. "Roman hear only flirts with the ladies to get what he wants."

"Hey..." Roman rumbled his words as Remus just shrugged. "Some of the fairer sex can be aesthetically pleasing-..."

"As in the enticing meals of man meat littered about the kingdom?" Roman rolled his eyes but didn't try to deny only making Remus giggle more.

"As I was saying... I have spotted some that were aesthetically pleasing-..."

"But..." Remus sang making Roman groan in response.

"I've never really been able to find someone I would find... appealing..." Roman shrugged as he waved himself off not really thinking much of anything. "... regardless of gender."

'Well, there is the sexy ghoul.' Remus lulled telepathically making Roman's eyes narrow in thought. He didn't even really think about it much. He just tilted his head as he looked Virgil over with a slight nod before his mind finally caught back up with himself and he snapped out of it, growling at Remus.

'He's a ghoul, damn it.' Roman hissed back but Remus just shot him a look waving his brow at him knowingly.

'Doesn't mean he's not-...'

"Oh look food. Great! I'm starving." Roman called, cutting Remus's telepathic teasing off, just as the lady came back.

"Sorry for the wait, the cook insisted on taking his time." Roman sighed softly seeing the plates so well done, before just smiling up at the lady.

"Oh, that's quite alright. I hope it wasn't too much more added work for you." Remus stuffed his veal steak right into his mouth to stifle his giggling as Roman purred out his words ever so softly. "I'd hate to hear how much trouble this cost you."

"Oh no. It was no trouble at all um... uh..." The lady giggled before rushing away blushing a bit, allowing Roman to just crash.

"I hate people." Roman growled out before just stopping and watching Virgil, who seemed to be minding his own business as he ate. He was good at hiding it but Roman could see the distaste in Virgil's eyes... the way his hand was trembling softly. Ghouls had a tough time eating cooked food or even foods not meant for them. It caused them discomfort. Virgil was adept at not showing it... but Roman could still tell. "Let's just eat whatever we can manage and leave. I've already had my fill."

"But your the one that wanted to be here-..."

"Just shut up and eat." Roman growled, making Remus laugh who just shook his head and did as he was told. Well... the eating part anyway. Remus was never quiet for long.

"Well, from what I gathered by our trip so far..." Remus started making Roman frown, who could tell his brother was up to something. "Virgil should forget whatever plans he had after this town and just join us."

"Remus-..." Roman started only for Remus to throw a potato bit at him with a giggle.

"No but seriously. Virgil, please? Please, join us." Remus whined making several other patrons look over at them but Virgil just chuckled and ignored it. "VIRGIL!"

"Remus, just eat!" Roman growled as Remus huffed and leaned against the table with a pout. "We are talking about this later."