THE TIES THAT BIND

SALVATORE HOUSE

Scarlett is sitting in a chair, drinking alcohol. Music is blaring. Stefan turns the music down.

Stefan: What are you doing here, Scarlett?

Scarlett: Enjoying our stalemate.

Stefan: What do you want?

Scarlett: The question is what you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back.

Stefan: Well, see...Scarlett...I'm not negotiating.

Scarlett: And you understand, that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?

Stefan: No, No. You leave Mystic Falls and Elena and then give me call in a few years and we'll talk.

Scarlett: I'll give you one more chance. Let's make a deal

Stefan: Or what? You make one move and I will drop...

Scarlett: Crazy Stefan, isn't it? Do you have any friends left? Oh that's right, everyone hates you now after what you did to Elena.

She stands up and pushes him against the wall, hand squeezing his throat lifting his feet off the floor. Stefan gags clawing at her hands.

Scarlett: You go anywhere near my love one more time and I'll gladly let Sam and Dean have their way with you.

She twists his head snapping his neck letting his body drop.

MYSTIC GRILL

Dean is at the Grill sitting at the bar, he pulls out his phone and dials Sam

Dean: How's life on the road?

Sam: Scenic. How's life without the hybrids?

Dean: Boring and your blondie, God she loves to talk. You know how to pick em, Sammy

Sam: Bite me.

Dean: You know what to do

Sam: I got it covered.

He gets out of the car, goes up to a house and rings the bell. A woman opens the door.

Abby: Can I help you?

Sam: Abby Bennett Wilson?

Abby: That's me.

Sam gives her a friendly smile.

OLD WITCH HOUSE

Stefan enters the room with the coffins. There are candles lit everywhere. The coffins are invisible. He stops, then hears footsteps. Scarlett enters.

Scarlett: What took you so long? Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less.

Suddenly the candles burn brighter and she falls to her knee, clutching her head and shouting in pain.

Stefan: Insulting a bunch of dead witches.........they like me more then you.

Scarlett: Well, you know, the funny thing about witches is, that living or death, they care about their own. A hundred dead witches have a thousand living descendants...

She falls to her knees clutching her head in pain

Scarlett: And I have no problem, killing every last one of them, if I don't get my coffins back. As we speak, my hybrid friend is prepared to end the Bennett line.

The candles die down suddenly, and she isn't in pain anymore.

Scarlett: Now...please...show me the coffins.

She can see the coffins

Scarlett: Here we are. [Looking at Stefan] Where's the fourth? [Shouting at the room.] Show me!

Stefan: Well, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here.

Scarlett: What did you do?

Stefan: Well, Bonnie gave me the heads-up. I didn't have enough time, to get all four, but I did have time to get one.

Scarlett: I will tear you, limb from limb. And only then, when you're a riving mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest.

Stefan(smirks): Sorry. The same rules apply. You know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me, you want what's in that coffin a lot more.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Scarlett enters the master bedroom finding Elena laying on the bed reading a book, Elena looks up at her patting the spot beside her. Scarlett smiles sitting down as Elena laces her hand with hers lifting her hand to her lips.

Elena: What's wrong?

Scarlett: Being kidnapped. The bridge. You've gotten hurt so many times because of me. You can't go off without telling me.

Elena: I know. I just...I wanted to give Bonnie a moment with her mother...without everything else getting in the way.

Scarlett: I don't deserve you. I don't deserve someone as kind as you.

Elena: Baby......

She places her hand on her cheek, the hybrid leans into her touch.

Scarlett: You're better then me. So much better then me.

Elena: We're soulmates, Scar. Remember? Meant for each other. Made for each other.

She leans up pressing her lips against hers. Scarlett slowly kisses her back laying her down on the bed, Elena wraps her legs around her waist moving her lips passionately against hers.

Elena: I love you

Scarlett: I love you