THE KILLER/WE ALL GO A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elena wakes up in her bed. She gets out of bed and goes to her desk. She grabs her diary.

Dear diary, I know its been a while. A long while. I haven't needed – I haven't wanted to write this stuff down, but I don't want to say it out loud either. The thing is: I'm a hybrid and I love every second of it.

Her phone rings, she reaches for it on the night stand and answers it.

ITALY

Scarlett is walking around the dig sit on the phone with her love.

Scarlett: My love....

Elena: You're in Italy and I got to stay here with a hunter on the loose!

Scarlett laughs

Elena: STOP LAUGHING, DAMN IT!!

Scarlett: Sorry. I'll send one of my hybrids to help and next time I travel to Italy, I'll make sure to bring you.

Elena: Are you gonna be home in time for the Miss Mystic Falls?

Scarlett: I'll be home soon, Little Wolf. The more who find out about the cure, the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less.

Elena: Okay. Hurry back. I love you

Scarlett: I love you more, my love

She hangs up the phone.

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Tyler is talking with the hybrids; Sam and Dean are there

Tyler: This guy is dangerous.

Dean: I can handle myself. Besides Scarlett asked me personally.

Tyler: You don't need to follow her anymore.

Dean: They should follow you?

Tyler: Yeah they should. I'm a Lockwood. I was born to rule.

Sam and Dean both rolls their eyes. Hayley Marshall walks into the room

Hayley: Dean, you don't need to do this.

Sam: Stay the fuck out of this! This has nothing to do with you!

Hayley: Why don't you make me, hybrid freak?

Sam takes a step towards her when Caroline walks in and grabs her boyfriend's hand giving him a look.

Tyler: Scarlett told you to take Connor on by yourself and you can't even fight back? You have to use non-lethal force. What the hell is that?

Dean 2: Because I actually like being a hybrid, that's why. Elena's my fr--

Tyler: FUCK THAT WHORE!!

Dean vamp speeds grabbing him by his throat pinning him against the wall showing his hybrid eyes. Tyler claws at his hand

Dean: Listen to me, you little runt. If I hear you call her that name one more time, I will---

He shoves his hand into his chest grabbing his heart and tugs harshly making Tyler grunt in pain

Dean: I will rip your heart out

Hayley: LET HIM GO!! NOW!!

Dean: Oh shut the fuck up, bitch!!

Sam: Say one more word, I dare you.

Hayley growls flashing her wolf eyes.

Sam: Doesn't scare me. I'm a hybrid, you're only a wolf. I can rip you apart in seconds.

Dean takes his hand out of Tyler's chest who glares at him.

Dean: Come on, Second Dean.

The brothers walks out of the mansion followed by Caroline and lastly Dean. Tyler smirks taking out his phone and calls Scarlett.

In Italy, the sword has been successfully excavated. A man holds it up and brushes it off. He hands it off to another man. Scarlett answers her phone nearby.

Scarlett: Hello.

Tyler: Hey, Scarlett

Scarlett: Tyler! I hope you're not causing problems.

Tyler: I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore.

Scarlett: Fair enough. Although I do happen to know your little secret about your time in Appalachia.

The man brings the sword over to her and she examines it

Scarlett: What was your friends' name? Hayley, was it? You probably prefer I kept that to myself. Sired or not sired, you will always be my little bitch.

MIKAELSON MANSION-NEXT DAY

Scarlett carries Elena in her arms bridal style into a room

Elena: Let go of me!

Scarlett: Certainly

She places her on her feet.

Scarlett: I apologize for the lack of windows; it's to preserve the art. And of course to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring and burning yourself to death in the sun.

Elena: I'm not gonna kill myself. I would never do that.

Scarlett: Oh, but you'll want to. I did. Problem is, I'm immortal.

Elena: You went through this?

Scarlett: Yes, I did. For fifty-two years, four months, and nine days. I was tormented, in my dreams, my every waking moment, relentless, never-ending torture. It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time.

Elena: So, you knew that this would happen if Connor died?

Scarlett: All I asked was the hunter be kept alive, Love.

She backs away and heads towards the door

Elena: How did you make it stop?

Scarlett: I didn't. Eventually it just stopped. The hallucinations tend to appear in strange forms.

She knocks on the door of the chamber. Chris opens the door.

Scarlett: Don't say I didn't warn you, my love.

She walks out of the room and Chris shuts the door.

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Tyler and Stefan are talking in the living room

Tyler: Hayley is the one that helped me break the sire bond. She showed me what to do, how to help. When she showed up here I thought it was just coincidence, but it turns out she's been helping one of them, her friend Chris. And she came to help us get the rest of them out from under Scarlett

Stefan: So...are you telling me that Chris isn't sired anymore?

Hayley: That's what we're telling you. Meaning---

Stefan: We can finally take Scarlett down

Tyler: We can finally take her down.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Scarlett walks into the room finding Elena laying down on the small bed, she smiles down at her, caressing her fingers through her hair.

She crawls in beside wrapping her arm around her as Elena nuzzles into her hold burying her head in her chest.

Elena: I love you

Scarlett: I love you too, Little Wolf.