THE FIVE

WOODS

Elena: I know it's crazy but I almost killed Matt last night. Damon had to rip me off of him and then compel him to forget. Call it "Doppelgänger curse" or whatever, but I can't drink animal blood. I can't drink from a blood bag, I can only drink from the vein.

Scarlett is laying on top of her, she presses her lips between her breasts.

Scarlett: Mhmm.

She runs her tongue across her chest making the brunette arch her back, biting down on her lips.

Scarlett: That leaves only me to help you.

Elena: You just don't want anyone else helping me

Scarlett: True.

She trails her lips up her chest to the side of her neck, sucking at her flesh.

Elena: We're crashing Bonnie's trip to Whitmore College. The professor that took over her Grams' classes, he invited her. Listen to me. You are the one who's getting me through this

Scarlett smiles, leaning down press their lips together. Elena slowly moves her lips against hers, wrapping her legs around her waist

Elena: I love you

Scarlett: I love you too, Little Wolf.

She pins her legs over her head and aims her cock shoving it inside her pussy making Elena jolt up and her screams echos throughout the woods.

MYSTIC GRILL

Matt is working. Rebekah shows up and places car keys on the counter top.

Matt: What's that?

Rebekah: The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow.

Matt: If that's your idea of an apology, you should probably give it to Elena. She's the one that you killed.

Dean appears and brings down a fork slamming it through his hand, Matt screams in pain

Dean: I think that's where you're wrong, quarterback. You and your friends got Elena killed when you took Scarlett.

He grabs him harshly by his chin making him look in his eyes. Matt glares at him with pure hatred

Dean: You're nothing and you'll always be nothing, you little freak

Rebekah is watching him, biting her lower lip, clearly turned on.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Scarlett opens the doors to a room. In the room, Connor is chained up to a piece of wood. She walks in and stands next to her hostage.

Scarlett: Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail.

Stefan walks out of the shadows.

Stefan: I was gonna take him, but I figured you went through such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain.

Scarlett: It's from the Inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch.

Stefan: What'd you get out of him?

Scarlett: Not enough. He's mum about the Council fire and he's not saying anything about this greater evil we're all supposed to be shivering over. What brings you snooping?

Stefan: Well, I can't say it in front of him. As I'm sure you've figured out, our friend here can't be compelled.

Scarlett: You're full of mysteries, aren't you?

Connor: I told you, I don't know anything.

Scarlett: Thankfully, I know plenty.

She walks out of the room and gestures for Stefan to come with her