ALL MY CHILDREN

MIKAELSON MANSION

Rebekah walks into the mansion. Elena is covered underneath a blanket cuddling up against Scarlett's side. Scarlett is drawing her in her sketchbook.

Kol: Well, well, well, there's our girl!

He stands before her and blocks her way.

Rebekah: Get out of my way, Kol.

Kol: Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?

Rebekah: If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth.

Scarlett smiles

Rebekah: Don't start

Scarlett: I didn't say anything.

Kol: I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment.

Scarlett: What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it.

Kol: It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart.

Scarlett: Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.

She stands up as Elena falls onto the couch

Elena: My pillow!

Scarlett turns and smiles down at her holding out her hand

Scarlett: Come with me, Love. I want to show you something

Elena smiles interlinking their fingers together and stands up.

WOODS

Scarlett pulls her car up and gets out walking around and opens the passenger side door helping Elena out.

They begin walking though the woods

Elena: Scar, where are you taking me?

Scarlett: Shush. It's a surprise, little wolf.

She grabs her hand and vamp speeds though the woods, coming to a stop in front of a old rundown shack, she opens the door and leads Elena down the stairs into a cellar

Elena: What's this?

Scarlett: It's yours.

Elena looks at her confused then looks around the room

Elena: What's that mean?

Scarlett: It's a nice quiet place where you can turn. Where WE can turn.

Elena: But you love running as a wolf.

Scarlett smiles reaching her hands up cupping her face rubbing her thumbs over her cheeks

Scarlett: Yes I do but I love you more, my love.

Elena's eyes well up with tears as she smiles up at her leaning up smashing their lips together. Scarlett runs her tongue across Elena's face and growls. They rip each others clothes off then runs their hands over their bodies.

Elena smashes her lips against hers shoving her tongue down Scarlett's throat. Their tongues explores each other's mouths. Scarlett pulls away and growls ripping the bra off Elena's chest making her squeal. Scarlett rips the matching panties off and presses their bodies together, she rubs her cock at Elena's core.

Elena: B-babe, wait!

Scarlett: No more talking!

She latches her tongue around Elena's nipples, Elena curls her tows as Scarlett sucks harshly on the nipples. She palms Elena's ass lifting her up placing her legs on her shoulders and latches her lips around her pussy.

Elena throws her head back and screams. She grinds her hips against her mate's face, Scarlett inserts two fingers inside and curls them. Elena rolls her eyes back and tongue drools out, she gushes her juices all over Scarlett's face who happily drinks.

She places Elena down and lays her down on the blanket. Scarlett spreads her legs, rubbing her cock at Elena's core.

Elena: No more teasing! I want you!

Scarlett growls slamming her cock inside her pussy. Elena jolts up grabbing Scarlett's arms and screams.

Elena: Fuck you're so big!

Scarlett rocks her hips forward thrusting in and out, panting heavily. She roars giving one hard push, Elena throws her head back and goes cross eyed.

Scarlett: Fuck you were made for this cock!

She pins Elena's legs over her head and slams inside, balls smacking loudly. Elena rolls her eyes babbling like an idiot. Scarlett blurs her hips, balls smacking at her mate's ass. She howls feeling her balls churn, she thrusts harder making Elena see stars. Scarlett looks down and latches her mouth around the nipples tugging harshly

Elena: MORE! MORE! MORE! FUCK ME!!

Scarlett slams hard and slides out spurting her load over Elena's toned stomach. She falls over on top of her caressing her face, both with loving looks in their eyes.

Scarlett falls down beside her while Elena grabs another blanket and covers them both up, resting her chin on her chest. Scarlett wraps her arm around her

Elena(whispers): I love you

Scarlett: I love you, Little Wolf.

Elena reaches over grabbing her purse and pulls out her phone, she turns on the camera and places the phone in front of them and snaps a picture of them smiling.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Rebekah is walking towards the parlor when Dean bumps into her making her stumble but he grabs her waist steadying her and smirks

Dean: Well hey there, hotstuff

Rebekah(smirks): Hey yourself, handsome

She twirls a lock of her hair around her finger as they both smirk at each other.

Dean: So you wanna get a drink?

Rebekah: Oh and what would we do if----

Dean: Have hot drunk vampire/hybrid sex?

Rebekah: You read my mind. Let's go do that.

Scarlett and Elena are dancing slowly in front of the fireplace, Elena's arms are wrapped around Scarlett's shoulders, resting her head on her shoulder.

Scarlett: We're quite a pair, Love.

Elena lifts her head off her shoulder and leans up, kissing her softly on the lips

Elena: I love you

Scarlett: I love you more, my love.