BRINGING OUT THE DEAD

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elijah is standing in front of a nervous looking Scarlett.

Elijah: You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?

Scarlett: You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?

Elijah attacks her sending her flies through a window.

Scarlett: Easy. I just finished renovating.

She rushes at Elijah and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it.

Scarlett: You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family.

Elijah attacks her again, and she is knocked against a coffin. She opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol who is lying inside, rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. She holds the dagger up threateningly.

Scarlett: Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!

Elijah: Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with.

Scarlett lowers the dagger

Scarlett: Mikael is dead

Scar, what's going on?

They turn their heads as Elena in only a large t-shirt walks into the room

Elijah: Elena, what are you doing here?

Elena: Because I live here now.

Elijah does a double take staring between both Scarlett and Elena before his face lights up realizing what this means.

Elijah: I see.

Scarlett: Little Wolf, I think me and Elijah needs to have a chat

Elena nods as Scarlett and Elijah walks out of the room down the hallway into one of the offices.

MORNING

Scarlett straddles on top of Elena and peppers kisses all over her face making her groan in her sleep but opens her eyes when Scarlett kisses her neck

Elena: Morning

Scarlett: Morning, Love.

Elena sits up as Scarlett places her over her lap, hands on her ass while Elena wraps her arms around her neck. They press their lips together.

Scarlett: You hungover?

Elena: Kinda. You were taking a long time, I got bored.

Scarlett: Though you did whiskey text me a naughty pic of you in only your lingerie.

Elena smirks wiggling her eyebrow as she rocks her hips against Scarlett's crotch

Elena: Did you like?

Scarlett: Did I like seeing your glorious body? Of course I did.

She smiles, leaning up pecking her over and over on the lips

Elena: I love you

Scarlett: I love you more, Little Wolf.

Elijah is outside the room in the hallway, a smile on his lips.

Elijah(whispers): Elena is my sister's redemption.

OLD LOCKWOOD CELLAR

Stefan walks out of the cave when he stops and looks around as the hybrids walks out of the woods surrounding him, he gets in a fighting stance.

Dean: Man, how stupid are you? Do you think you can really take us all on?

Stefan: I don't know. How about we find out? I thought I ordered---