BREAK ON THOUGH

MIKAELSON MANSION

Elena and Scarlett are underneath the blanket, lips moving together in perfect sync, lips smacking against each other. Scarlett kisses down her jawline to her neck. Elena tilts her head to the side moaning softly.

She gasps when Scarlett sinks her fangs into her neck drinking her blood. Scarlett moans as Elena's blood slithers down her throat.

Scarlett: I love you, Little Wolf

Elena: I love you too, Scar.

WICKERY BRIDGE

Rebekah and Dean walks up to Sage

Rebekah: Look what the cat dragged in.

Sage: Rebekah, what a happy surprise. Who are you, handsome?

Rebekah narrows her eyes glaring at her jealous

Dean: Dean, hybrid but no thanks, I like blondes.

He snakes his arm around Rebekah's neck who leans into his side.

Rebekah: What are you doing here Sage?

Sage: Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rageaholic brother Klaus carted him around in.

Rebekah: Mmm, Finn, you just missed him. He left town and didn't tell a soul where he was going.

Sage: He probably went looking for me.

Rebekah: Or quite possibly he forgot all about you.

Sage: I doubt that.

Rebekah: No? Cause he didn't seem to mention you. Sorry you came all this way for nothing. Have a nice life.

She grabs Dean's hand and drags him away.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Scarlett pours blood into a glass then lifts it to her lips, walking into the living room where Elena is cuddled up under a blanket reading a book

Scarlett: Hey

Elena: Hey

Scarlett lifts her legs up and sits down placing her legs over her lap.

Scarlett: Do you have everything you need?

Elena: I have everything I could ever want.

Scarlett: I had Sam do some research on your ancestor Samantha. She was committed to an insane asylum, she tried to give herself a lobotomy with a knitting needle, and bled to death on the floor of her cell. If the same thing is happening to Alaric then there is nothing you can do.

Elena smiles leaning over closer to her and pecks her lovingly on the lips before burying her head in her chest purring happily.

MYSTIC GRILL

Damon and Sam are at the bar drinking when Dean walks up and sits down

Dean: Hey has any of you seen Rebekah?

Sam: No not since the thingy at the bridge.

Damon: Ah shit

Dean and Sam: What?

Damon: My dumbass brother, I saw him lurking around the bridge thingy, eyeing Rebekah. I think he's planning something.

Sam: Like what?

Damon: I don't know.

Dean: If he touched a hair on her blonde head, he's dead.