MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Elena is walking down the stairs when Scarlett walks up behind her, hands clasped behind her back

Scarlett: I should've known I would find you here; co helming the head of the ship

Elena turns around and throws her arms around her neck smashing their lips together. Scarlett growls pushing her against the wall lifting her leg over her waist sliding her hand underneath her dress.

Their tongues twirls around each other making Elena moan into the kiss.

Scarlett: What time should I pick you up tonight?

Elena: Tonight? What's tonight?

Scarlett: Our date.

Elena: Two p.m. Black tie optional. You're gonna wine and dine me, got that?

Scarlett nods her head submissively as Elena nuzzles their noses together.

Scarlett: I'll see you later, my love

Elena: Bye.

BARN

A hybrid named Kimberley is chained up in the barn. Hayley stands nearby and watches her. Kimberley runs into the barn wall and breaks a few boards.

Hayley: Scream. Let it out. We're at an abandoned farm. No one can hear you for miles.

Kimberley: Easy for you to say, wolf girl. You never turned twenty times in a row.

Hayley: No, but I watched a bunch of your hybrid friends go through it.

Kimberley falls to the ground, yelling in pain.

Kimberley: Why's it have to be like this? Why break every bone over and over?

Hayley: That's what the sire bond is. You're grateful to Klaus because he released you from the pain of having to turn every full moon. So, you're gonna keep turning until it doesn't hurt and you'll have nothing to be grateful for.

Kimberley: What's in all of this for you?

Hayley doesn't respond to the question.

Hayley: I don't hear bones cracking.

Tyler walks into the barn. Hayley turns around and looks at him.

Tyler: We got another day. Scarlett and her whore are going to be at the Miss Mystic tomorrow.

Hayley: So does that mean we're going?

Tyler: Watching that little runt Sam fawn all over my queen? No thanks

Hayley: Well you should go and prove to him that you're the Alpha. Make him and his traitor brother kneel and submit to you.

Kimberley is still screaming in pain and looks at the two of them.

Kimberley: Guys, like this isn't torture enough?! Can you take it outside?!

Tyler: Fine let's go show them who the real Alpha truly is

Hayley and Tyler smirks at each other.

LOCKWOOD CELLAR

Jeremy walks down the steps and into the cellar. He stops in the doorway and looks at Stefan, who has walked over towards him.

Jeremy: What am I doing here?

Stefan: You have the chance to make your sister human again. You interested?

Jeremy: You have no idea.

Stefan: Actually, I do.

Stefan leads the way into the cell and Jeremy follows. Jeremy sees the murderer from the hospital chained up.