GROWING PAINS

LOCKWOOD CELLAR

Scarlett's desiccated body is lying in a coffin. Bonnie is staring at it.

Tyler/Scarlett: It's beautiful, isn't it?

Bonnie turns around and sees her in Tyler's body entering the cellar.

Bonnie: What is that doing here, Scarlett? The deal we made with Tyler was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's the first chance you got.

Tyler/Scarlett: Yes, when I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But apparently, fate and oxygen intervened and there I am. Put me back

Bonnie: I can't right now.

Tyler/Scarlett: Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline to the Council. They're on a war path and this body's vulnerable.

Bonnie: I have to help Elena before she has to feed.

Tyler/Scarlett: No, that was our plan all along. Only I can help her with the transition.

Sam, Dean, and Jeremy walks down into the cellar

Jeremy: Put her back now, Bonnie

Sam: And if Tyler dies, oh well.

Dean: No one would give a fuck. Now put her back

ROAD

A black van is being escorted by two police cars; one in front and one in back. Inside the van, Rebekah wakes up; Caroline is sitting beside her and watching her. Rebekah struggles to get out of the ropes tying her down.

Caroline: Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the Council.

Rebekah: The Council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?

Suddenly, the wheels of the van start to screech. The van flips over. Caroline and Rebekah go flying. The van lands on its side. The two girls are fine, but in shock.

Rebekah: What the hell happened?

Outside of the van, one of the police cars has been completely destroyed and another silver SUV is seen with its front end smashed in. The other police car that was escorting the van; which is further up the road; whips around and starts to drive back towards the van. Meanwhile, Sam breaks off the back door of the van

Caroline: Sammy?

Sam: Hey. I'm tough to kill.

He rips off the vervain ropes tying her down.

Rebekah: Wait what about me?

Sam: Kill them all.

He lifts Caroline up in his arms and superspeeds away into the woods.

OLD WITCH HOUSE

Tyler/Scarlett and Dean walks inside the house to get Scarlett out of Tyler's body.

Bonnie: I upset the spirits trying to save Elena. I can't use that kind of magic again. It's too dangerous.

Tyler/Scarlett: Bonnie, do the bloody spell!

Bonnie: I can't

Tyler/Scarlett sends Dean a look as he plunges his hand into Tyler's chest grabbing his heart.

Bonnie: What are you doing?

Dean: Ripping Tyler's heart out. What's it look like I'm doing?

Tyler/Scarlett: Maybe I'll jump into someone else. Stefan, perhaps.

Dean continues tugging at Tyler's heart.

Tyler/Scarlett: Pick, Bonnie. You or Lockwood

Bonnie: Fine, I'll do it

Dean removes his hand from Tyler's chest

Dean: Ugh! I got douche all over me.

Tyler/Scarlett: Let's begin.

MIKAELSON MANSION

A teary eyed and broken Elena makes her way to her and Scarlett's bedroom and opens the door. She freezes in her spot while her now hybrid heart skips a beat. Scarlett is smiling at her standing in the doorway.

Elena speeds towards her pulling her down to her smashing their lips together. Scarlett melts into the kiss, kissing her back.

She cups her face tangling her hands in her brunette hair. She speeds her against the wall as Elena moans into the kiss wrapping her legs around her waist

Scarlett slides her hands over her body pulling her lower lip with her teeth. Elena looks up at her batting her eyelashes. Scarlett growls lowly and smashes their lips back together yanking her hair harshly

Elena speeds her to the bed and straddles her lap, ripping her shirt down the middle and slings it across the room. Scarlett places her hand on the back of her neck kissing her lovingly, running her hand up her back.

Their lips moves together in perfect sync.

Elena(whispers): I love you

Scarlett smiles caressing her face

Scarlett: I love you too, Little Wolf.

Elena: Please never leave me again.

Scarlett: I will never leave you ever again. I promise.

Elena: Good

She leans her forehead against hers then pushes her down on the bed, Scarlett chuckles as Elena leans down pressing her lips back to hers.