Track One: Strawberry Skies

She's beautiful. It's a fact. Even she herself is aware of it. She's so beautiful that she's heard all these compliments spoken with either awe or envy every time her name is mentioned. Her smile makes hearts flutter, skip a beat and race in excitement. Even those dark eyes don't let foolish hearts that flock around her rest either. Not when they capture you in place with just one look that warms your cheeks and makes one incapable of coherently putting sentences together. And just when you'd think it's enough, she opens her lips to breathe out melodious notes paired with powerful, enticing movements in tune to every beat, and all those foolish hearts fall down her feet, trapped in her orbit, drawn in, not by force but the inevitability that follows once you get to know global superstar Kim Jennie.

A life under the spotlight isn't easy yet Jennie manages it better than most. Many would say that she was born to be one. And she must be. With the overflowing talent, beauty and unrivalled appeal? How can anyone deny it? Jennie doesn't need to prove anything. She's worked extremely hard to get to where she is, sacrificing normalcy along the way. But it's a small price to pay for following her dreams. Her passion seeps through the screens and lenses. Anyone can see, she deserves the crown.

"That's a wrap!" the director yells out and cheers erupt, everyone clapping as Jennie bows down politely, humbly thanking everyone for the hard work. It's been a hectic three days of filming her upcoming music video and everyone has given their best efforts in providing a product of the highest quality. After all, a Kim Jennie music video is only made with perfection and lots of money. Like, a lot of money.

Jennie's smile is wide and bright despite it being three in the morning. She's running on only two hours of sleep—three, if you count the times she passed out on the make-up chair—yet she doesn't rush back to change into comfortable clothes and head for home. Instead, she goes around profusely, shaking hands, hugging and thanking the staff.

Respectful and highly professional, that's Jennie behind cameras. A clear contrast to tabloid reports of her 'diva attitude'. Jennie's 'cold' aura in front of the media might be to blame but the 25 year old idol couldn't care less. She doesn't have the energy to play nice to those who constantly spread lies about her. Warmth is a word she only spares to her fans and those closest to her.

Those closest to Jennie includes those who tirelessly work with her, her personal team, most of whom have been with her ever since she debuted five years ago. People whom she already considers like family.

"Chanel has sent you a gift. So don't forget to post it on IG. You will have a photoshoot with them next week followed by an interview on their social media. And you're scheduled for outfit fitting tomorrow," Kim Jisoo or 'Chichoo' as she is fondly called, Jennie's overall head stylist and best friend tells her as they finally walk back to the waiting room, her manager handing her, her personal phone like clockwork. As the head of her glam team, Jisoo always has the final say on all of Jennie's fashion endeavors. She's also the one in contact with big fashion brands, photographers and arranges Jennie's schedule for fashion events all over the globe. Jennie owes it to Jisoo for creating some of her iconic looks on screen. That's why it's no wonder YG, the company label Jennie is under, treasures Jisoo almost like one of their idols. A huge feat considering that she's only a year older than Jennie.

Jennie rarely trusts people but Jisoo isn't just some professional stylist, she's also her best friend and even though she does have the last say, Jisoo still asks Jennie for her opinion and to Jennie that's something that is very important. People might've tried to control her from the start but she's not going to let them continue to do so. She has fought hard to earn having her thoughts be heard out loud through the years, to have control over her own work and achieve enough reputation to decline things she feels uncomfortable with. She'll never let the industry mold her into someone she is not. Thus, keeping Jisoo in her team is a personal decision of hers. After winning the most coveted Rookie of The Year award, having the right people next to her is one of the first things she knew she had to have a say in.