Track Six: I Would Do Anything For You

Jennie's song and performance hits the number one spot worldwide, trending in all platforms of social media. Nothing unusual, really. When Jennie graces the screen, everyone talks and gushes. As the music stops and the director calls out, everything starts moving in a blur.

They're all are back up on their feet as Jennie descends down the stage. Chaeyoung's already offering her hand for the idol to take, helping the idol down the steps. Lisa hands a breathless Jennie a water bottle while Jisoo pats down the beads of sweat at the side of Jennie's face. And as they exit out the studio to head back to the waiting room, Jennie's hand stays wrapped around Chaeyoung's.  It's hard not to think about it but Chaeyoung tries. She fails when Jennie pulls her closer, hooking her hand around Chaeyoung's arm. It's harder now after the realization she just made. Things feel different now, for her, and she hates how the once normal gestures are painted in another color.

Don't make it complicated, she tells herself.

Chaeyoung knows she needs a distraction. Something to take her mind off things. Something like. . .

Another bouquet of flowers wrapped in the same black special paper and pink ribbon waiting for Chaeyoung. This time, instead of a paper bag, there's a large pink box with it.

"Somebody had it delivered here earlier," that's what one of their assistant hairdressers said with a shrug. And since Chaeyoung had been busy they had it signed as a receiver and left it on the make-up table.

Of course, Chaeyoung in between the shock and embarrassment gets relentlessly teased for it. Even Jennie's back-up dancers had started singing love songs while snapping their fingers, eyeing her with mischief.

"This guy must really be so serious about wooing you," Jisoo laughs as Chaeyoung eyes another black little note, computerized and all, with her initials on it and the same hand drawn little heart at the bottom. She observes that it's longer this time.

Forgive me if I do things so cowardly. It's just that I've never felt this way with anyone before. I hope one day I could face you bravely and tell you my feelings.
I like you, Chaeyoung. I like you very much. ❤

Another red heart ends the note and Lisa is squealing like a teenager as she peeks at the message. It has Jennie slapping at her shoulder for almost breaking her ear drums.

"This is the cutest proposal I've ever seen!" her friend gushes as Jisoo snatches the note to read it herself.

"That box seems heavy," Jennie observes and Chaeyoung finally gives in to the curiosity. When she opens it, her stomach quickly rumbles.

It's a bento box. A very cute and appetizing one. It looks and smells delicious that suddenly Chaeyoung remembers that she hasn't had lunch yet. What she had for breakfast was only a piece of bread and coffee, which Jennie had to force her to take, due to preparations. Her stomach rumbles again and Jisoo laughs.

"You must marry this person, Chaeyoung. They're doing something right."

"Wah, can I have some of that Kimbap, Chaeyoung?" Lisa asks, throwing in some serious puppy eyes.

"Hey!" Jisoo quicky reprimands, pulling Lisa away, "don't steal somebody else's labor of love! We have our catering services over there."

"But they don't have Kimbap!" Lisa complains as she lets Jisoo pull her over to the table.

"Stop whining, Limario, I'll buy you one later!"

Left alone with her bento box, Chaeyoung feels a small tap on her arm. She finds another set of adorable, this time, feline eyes staring back at her.