stuff i thought of

AGAIN, HELLO
I really was thinking about just killing off his (😒) character, but I'm too busy with other things to really even continue this fic. So, I wrote the bits of the story that never made it into the chapters. THIS IS MOSTLY WHOLESOME STUFF and some sad 😋 dw, he isn't in this chapter at all

☆☆☆

"Can't believe we got symphony number nine before Jareds' death"

☆☆☆

"Let me tell you a story of a beautiful princess.." Alex stretches a hand into the air, slowly moving his hand from the left of him to the right. "And, and listen-- this is a real story, Y/N. Okay?" He crosses his arms and leans on the wall of his coffin that I lied in.

"Yes, I understand" I chuckle and nod. He nods back before continuing.

"And so.. she was such a pretty, amazing, beautiful princess. All these people were in love with her! Crazy, I know. But yeah, it's pretty true. So, all these people loved her. And it turns out, even this one (might I add, very handsome) man that was banished from the town loved her. Everyone hated him though and didn't get to know the dude, so all they saw was the scary side of him. Pretty judgy jerks, huh?" Alex laughs, trying to continue but struggling a bit. "A-And-- ah, Anyways, Y/N-- no! No, I mean the princess. Y/N, I said the princess!" He tells me.

"I know..! I know..! You said the princess!" I smile at him, reassuring him I would ignore his mistake.

He smiles back. "Okay, yes, good. So the princess, she actually ran into this handsome man one day, and I-- he professed his love for her! And you know what she said? She was all like.. uh, she said "oh my fucking goodness! Of course I love you so much you handsome, handsome man--!" an-and she was talking about me when she said that" He points to himself, "So, yeah. End of story, oh! Oh, and did you want to know this beautiful, gorgeous, pretty princesses name?"

I can't help but stare at him for a moment, admiring him. Something I would not like to admit but I couldn't help it. "Yeah, Alex. What was her name?" I ask him.

"It was Y/N! I got you! The story has been about you and me all along!" He exclaims, throwing his hands into the air.

I fake a gasp. "Oh my gosh! Really? I didn't know!" I laugh when I see his annoyed face. "I loved the story, Alex" I grin, he smiles and leans over, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad, my princess. Now go to bed, okay? If you're gonna care about me, then I'm gonna care about you" He presses a few small kisses to my cheek before standing up and walking to the door. "Goodnight, Y/N!" He waves to me before closing the door.

I stare up at the ceiling, my face on fire. I raise a hand to the side of my face, he kissed my cheek. I bring the small, blue, duck decorated blanket, up to my face and squeeze my eyes shut. Oh my god, no way I'm crushing on a vampire right now.

☆☆☆

"So, why do you seem so sad..?" I stare at Cellbit with worried eyes, he holds the red cloth, I had just given him, in his hand. He's unable to take his eyes off it.

"Guapito.." Cellbit whispers under his breath. He catches sight of my gaze and clears his throat, he pockets the cloth while sniffling and wiping away his tears. "R-Roier was.. a very good friend of mine" He bluntly explains. "A very.. very good friend" He adds.

"He's in a better place now.." I try my best to comfort him, but I really wasn't that good at it.

"I was the best place to him as he was the best place to me" Cellbit shakes his head at my response. "I know a vampire killed him" He blurts out. "And I know those V.H.A members can't do their jobs right. So I'll do it for them" He spins on his heel and continues his walk down the hallway of his home.