DISCONTINUED

Okay, sorry, not much to say here except I do not support Wilbur anymore. Also I have not decided if I want to just delete all my fics about him or keep them up, so if I do decide the first option (which I probably will) I'm gonna publish all these chapters that weren't published yet, maybe keep them up for a week or so, so the people who were really nice and genuinely just loved my writing can read it, and then take it down.

One of the biggest reasons I might just take all the fics down is because 1. It was proven true. And 2. Chapter fifteen of this story is now messed up with the recent news. These chapters were written in the beginning of February (before all this news came out) and chapter fifteen has a very messed up part in it. They were supposed to vampires so I didn't think much of it but now that all this stuff has been revealed, I feel horrible for adding it. I really would go back and change it but I feel disgusted with him as a person and this story may not stay up for long.

So, after this. Where do I go?
Well, this has basically ruined the rest of the fandom for me, I mean, I would watch certain things just because he was in it. Now I feel uncomfortable even mentioning him. So I'm saying it here that I'm no longer in the (D/QSMP) fandom, yet I will still continue to write here. I will just be writing for Quackity and Schlatt.

SUMMARY OF THE
REST OF THE STORY
What was gonna happen for the rest of the story? Y/N was gonna fall for them more blah blah blah, she ends up meeting cellbit and comforts him and stuff, they become good friends too. At some point she kills (or maybe just badly injures) her father before running to the sewers, she meets the duo there, they find out Alex didn't actually fully eat Schlatt's heart and Y/N and Ted both bring him back to life (oh and add some point Y/N reveals Charlie to Ted and Schlatt, and they all apologize and forgive each other). Ted, Charlie, and Schlatt all live happily in the sewers together. then she finally completely falls in love with the duo or smth and she's turned into a vampire and then they run away + the chuckle sandwich trio visit them often, boom, happy ending. (Which is really a first for my stories 💀)

This is all I can think of for now, if I can think of anything else I might write it on my message board or smth. And sorry if I seem all dull in this, I'm just really disappointed that someone would even think to harm their partner. Other than that, I hope you all have a good day, I love you all. And stay safe <3

NATIONAL DOMESTIC
ABUSE HOTLINE
800 - 799 - 7233