2

sabrina's pov
it's been a few days and felix is hanging out with this kid oliver. there's something...off about oliver. he's nice but i still get a feeling he's up to no good. felix has been spending his time with him so i've been alone. my mothers calls are piling up but i don't want to talk to her. i left as soon as i was 18 for a reason. i look at the date today and clench my jaw.

"hey" it's felix. i continue studying. "you going to ignore me now sab?" "you've been ignoring me for almost a week now...what's a few seconds more?" i ask. the phone rings and i look at the caller id and see it's my mother again. he asks "you going to answer that?" "no" i huff. he says "i wasn't ignoring you" "yes you were felix. you have a new person to fix. i get it. there's no need to come here and tell me our friendship is done. i got the message loud and clear" i tell him. he furrows his eyebrows "done? love i'm not getting rid of you. you mean more to me than-" my phone rings again and he says "please get that so we can talk" "i'm not picking it up." i tell him and he says "you mean more to me than any of the others"

"you acted as if you don't even know me felix, because you were with him. i know my worth. this was fun as it lasted but please just go" i tell him. he sits beside me "i was an asshole. i know that. i just...don't want you around oliver" i look at him as if he's crazy. he sighs "im not embarrassed of you love...he's just a good guy and im not and i don't want to lose you to him. can you forgive me?" i tell him "oliver isn't my type and you're the best thing to have ever happened to me Fee. so stop that." i stand and hug him "don't leave me like that again fee" he mutters "never again love. how about you come out with us to the club eh?"

stroking my blonde hair. i think i should dye it...felix doesn't go for blondes...that's crazy right? changing for him? i nod and he kisses my hair gently "get changed love" "will your new best friend be there?" i ask. he chuckles "darling you're my best friend. and the best thing to have ever happened to me. oliver is just a friend. no one could ever replace you. ever." i smile "really?" "id never lie to you Sab" he tells me stroking my face. that look in his eyes. he can't want me the same way right? how can he? he's felix catton. very rich, very attractive, kind, can have any girl he sets his mind to, and does. so why would he want me passed a best friend and someone to rid of when he's bored?

he tells me "go put somethin nice on darlin" i grin and he goes in my closet and pulls out an outfit, a usual occurrence for us. i take it and go in the bathroom and change into

he grins seeing me and i take his outstretched hand and we head to the club