19

felix's pov
security is here and we're on lockdown pretty much. it's been a few weeks of the search for oliver. i walk into our room and see her looking at herself in the mirror. she's starting to show. i grin at the sight. god she's perfect.

i smile "that is the cutest thing i've ever seen darling" leaning against the doorway

i smile "that is the cutest thing i've ever seen darling" leaning against the doorway. she turns to me "really?" "absolutely" i say. i walk over and kneel and kiss her stomach softly "just shows our baby is growing as she should" she raises an eyebrow "she?" i grin up at her "just a feeling"

she strokes my hair "don't your parents want us married before i get big?" they do. to save our image. who the fuck cares? she's going to be my wife anyway. i say "i don't care." standing and she says "you and your family have done a lot for me...least we could do is marry quickly" i ask "do you want to? i'll do whatever it is you want sab. but only if you want it" stroking her cheek. "i'm excited to be your wife fee and if we could speed that up to save your family name then i'm fine with it" she says with a smile. i kiss her softly "marrying right now with oliver on the loose isn't a good idea. even with security." she says "it doesn't have to be a huge ordeal felix." hugging me to her and i hold her happily "my parents would want it to be one and make it one regardless unfortunately love" anxious at the thought of it. of course i want to marry her. making her my wife has been my goal since i've set eyes on her.

it's just the threat of oliver on the loose. and the thought of a party in general that makes me anxious. "hey" she says making me look at her "if you don't want to i'm okay with waiting"

"it's not that love. it'll never be that. i want to be your husband just as bad as you want to be my wife. i'm just thinking of oliver and his escape. he wouldn't have wanted to go far right? if we have a wedding and he comes here and hurts you two i'd never forgive myself. i'd marry you today if i could. i just...when we do it i want it to go smoothly and nothing bad happen to taint our day" i tell her stroking her hair. the nightmares come and go. it's of that night of me being poisoned but it changes to her drinking and being poisoned and i'm literally frozen and can't move though i scream...i've done a lot of screaming recently. i can't save her. then i wake and my angel is right there and i just can't let her go.

she replies "nothing he could do could taint our wedding day. nothing" with a smile. i kiss her and say "we up security. and we do this...get married. i don't want to wait anymore" she's gotten her dress already. and i have my suit. and decorations are picked and ready and so is the menu. we have everything ready and picked out they're waiting for our go ahead for invitations and a set day. she asks "you sure?" "i don't want to wait anymore either darling. i can't let oliver quick control my life anymore than he already did and tried" i tell her. she smiles and kisses me "if you get anxious...tell me and we'll head up here and ignore the rest of the world as we know it" i nod "promise"