20

felix's pov
todays the day. we've told the family and sent out invites and now...i'm getting married to the love of my life. i'm ready in a tux and down the isle waiting for her. my love. nerves running through me not only at what i'm going to do but because oliver's not been caught yet. everyone stands in their seats and i see her. god.

a tear falls and i wipe it as my dad hands her to me and he says "you got this son" hugging me and i say "thanks dad" i kiss her hands softly as the priest does a reading about love and hardships

a tear falls and i wipe it as my dad hands her to me and he says "you got this son" hugging me and i say "thanks dad" i kiss her hands softly as the priest does a reading about love and hardships. she's smiling brightly and looking absolutely stunning. her hair and makeup done beautifully.

i speak once given the queue "Sabrina when i met you i was broken just looking for someone else to fix

i speak once given the queue "Sabrina when i met you i was broken just looking for someone else to fix. ignoring my own issues. but you saw them when i didn't even know they were there and you became that piece of me that was missing the entire time. we've been through hell and back together...mostly my doing" the guests chuckle. "but you've stuck by me the entire time faithfully when at times i definitely didn't deserve it or you. i love you beyond words. and i know i will for the rest of our lives. i swear to be your rock and shoulder when you need one. to hold you when you feel broken down, and lift you up in the process. i swear to cherish you and the family we'll build together and be the best husband and father i know how to be. to hold your hair back when you're sick, to be your partner in crime and to listen when you give advice and warnings because we all know im shit at seeing red flags in situations" another laugh. "mostly i vow to just...love you. all your flaws and through the hard times and the good ones as well." kissing her knuckles sliding on the band that came with her ring on her finger.

she smiles "Felix...you walked into my life when all i wanted was to be alone. you showed me that i don't have to be and do things alone. you've showed me a love i've never had but know i'll never find anywhere else. we've been through hell and back and came out the other side stronger than ever. i love you felix and all your quirks and generosity. we've grown together so much since we've met and then gotten together and i can't be more thankful for you and your family for taking me in when i had nothing and no one. i promise to be a perfect wife and support you in every endeavor you might take us on. to take on the world with you and hold you when you don't even know you need it. because that's what we do...we read one another like our favorite book we've read 1000 times. i swear to be the perfect mother when we grow our family and to not push you away because you're all i need at the end of the day. i love you so much felix. even when you make decisions without thinking clearly" i chuckle as does everyone else "but there's nowhere else id rather be than here taking this first step to forever" the priest asks if anyone objects and then we hear it "I OBJECT" oliver. he has a gun and a crazed look in his eyes. i pull her to me and then behind me protectively. "ollie put the gun away and just go"

he says "no! you're mine felix! we are meant for one another! we were fine until this bitch came back!" angry pointing the gun at her who's peeking out and i move her behind me more "mate i was miserable without her. please just go. it's my wedding day." "not until this bitch dies" he snaps. and i reach and fight him for the gun and it goes off. white noise. he's tackled away and arrested. i turn and see her there eyes wide and panicked. then the blood. so much blood. i pull her to me and she smiles "fee" i ask "where does it hurt baby? SOMEBODY GET A FUCKING CAR" i scream tears falling. she says "the baby" i put a hand on the wound stopping the bleeding as much as i can. "we're going to get you both help baby. just hold on"