13

sabrina's pov
felix is asleep it getting later. but i cant sleep. what if he dies anyway? i've tried calling the family with no answer yet. i sit holding his hand watching the monitor that shows his heartbeat. his hand squeezes mine and i look at him and smile "you okay?" stroking his hair out of his face "im not gonna die yknow? they said the worst has passed and ill be okay baby." he tells me his eyes worried "what if he finds out you didnt die and comes here?" i ask. he strokes my face gently "there's security right outside that door baby he wont get me ever again. come and get some sleep" moving over in the hospital bed. "im okay fee. get some more rest" i tell him. he replies "you can't just stay up sab. you're stressed out and tired and it's not good for our lil nugget. come here and sleep with me" he's right but i can't just sleep. what if he dies and im not awake to get a doctor? what if oliver gets past security? he kisses my hand "we're all safe here darling. come here" i sigh and give in. i curl into his chest as he caresses my stomach mindlessly "get some rest love" and we do.

oliver's pov
i wake to screams for Felix. a search is done and the elsbeth checks her phone and says "guys he's okay! he's with Sabrina! but we should head to the hospital there was some sort of accident" a cop comes "Oliver quick?" i nod "that's me" i'm taken into handcuffs "you're under arrest for the attempted murder of felix catton, and the sexual assault of Sabrina Meyers" white noise.

Elsbeth says "this has to be a mistake. oliver loves felix and would never hurt him" "maam your son is who told us of him trying to kill him. i'd suggest you all make your way to the hospital to him now" he says. fuck! i say "there's no proof of this! i didn't do what he's accusing me of" another cop comes and says "is this the bottle he drank from last night?" it is. i say "how am i to know?" as he bags it.

and im taken to jail. they take my fingerprints and everything. i shouldve made sure he died. so i can take everything from them. how did he even survive? probably sabrina. she did say she'd end and expose me. that little bitch.