6

sabrina's pov
it's the next day and i've been made aware elizabeth left me everything in her will. i get dressed for school

a knock sounds at my door and i open it and grin seeing Felix

a knock sounds at my door and i open it and grin seeing Felix. he kisses me softly "morning darling. got you a coffee" handing it to me. i sip it and grin "thank you pretty boy" we're official. no one else knows about us but us. he grins "you look beautiful Sab"

i grin "thank you" as we walk to our class. Oliver joins our table as we hold hands below it. "hey" he greets giving me a look. "hey ollie" Felix greets. i squeeze his hand and he squeezes it back and we talk between one another making plans to go out together. ollie says "can i come? i'd love to hang out?" as we get up and leave the class. i say "it's a date" we go about our day together. here we are in the library both of us in the back kissing. me pinned against the bookshelf our hands exploring eachother.

felix's pov
"felix" it's oliver. i huff and pull away from her addicting lips "what is it oliver?" i say and kiss her again needing more. oliver asks "can we talk?" i huff and kiss her head "fine" i ask him "what do you want to talk about oliver?" "are you ignoring me?" he asks and adds "can we talk alone? i don't want to have this conversation with an audience" i huff "baby i'll catch up with you" she nods "you sure?" i nod and kiss her once more and watch her go "what?" i ask oliver.

"is everything okay between us? we were fine. now you're ignoring me" he says and i can see he's frantic. i ask "why'd you lie to me oliver?" "about what?" he asks playing dumb. i scoff "you told me she went home with some other dude and you had me leave the club. when you had me leave her. she didn't leave with anyone. she spent the night on the couch in the back, alone thinking i abandoned her and she got mad at me thinking i just left. so why did you lie to me" he tells me "i did see her with someone else" i scoff "she's not that kinda girl oliver. tell me the truth" is she right about oliver?

"she takes a lot of your time i figured if i created some distance between you and her...that we'd spend more time together" he admits. i scoff "that isn't your decision to sit and make for me oliver. it's not. she's my girlfriend now. deal with it or fuck off completely oliver" he says "you're dating her?" "we have feelings for one another. so yes" i say. i pay attention to his reaction. he's not happy but says "congratulations" walking off.