17

sabrina's pov
my heart hurts for felix. how could his family think that what he needs after what happened with oliver at the last party...be another party? all they had to do was ask or wait and see he wouldn't want one. i smile seeing him asleep curled into my chest his arms protectively around me keeping me glued to his side. he starts to breathe heavily suddenly. "stop!" he snaps "sab no!" he calls for me and then starts to shake. i shake him "Felix!" i call to him. soon he wakes up panting. he looks around and i take his face in my hands and make him look at me and i say "fee-" he hugs me his head in my chest "you're okay" he says gently. i nod confused "of course i'm okay. babyboy you were having a nightmare" holding him to my chest knowing he needs it and combing my fingers in his hair softly.

he takes a bit to calm down but he does. but he stays in his spot. "i dreamt about oliver coming back...and he took you from me..both of you...and i...i couldn't save you from him" he tells me. my heart breaks for him. i stroke his tears from his cheeks "he can't hurt us anymore fee. he's going to go away for a long time." the phone rings and he keeps his hold on me "don't" i nod and kiss his head "we're going to be okay fee all of us" as the phone rings again. "i fear it may be important" i tell him as he follows me to the phone. i answer it "hello?" "thought you could rid of me love?" his voice says. i freeze. "how are you calling me right now?" mouthing to felix to call the police. "i uh...have my ways. and i know exactly where you are" he says. "how's jail treating you oliver?" fire lights in felix's eyes and face. "my parents paid my bail so im free to destroy your world as you know it before our trial." he says and adds "i'll be found not guilty. you'll see. felix will be mine"

"felix wants nothing to do with you. you split us and assaulted me and tried to poison him. trust me oliver i have felix handled and happy" i say. he says "you think he'll love you still when you're fat and hormonal from pregnancy?" i scoff "i know he will. he can't get enough of me and we're already making plans for our child." felix takes the phone "you got a lot of nerve calling here oliver after what you had done!" "no! you shut up and listen to me oliver quick. you call my fiancé and threaten her, and speak of my family again. do it. or what? i'll fucking bury you oliver. this is all because you felt entitled to my love and devotion? guess what...i'm fucking straight. it's never going to be you. it'll never be you. and it never was. i love my girl and my family im building. not you. taking you to trial and seeing you have to spend the rest of your life in prison is great but i honestly wish you hadn't have thrown up when you drank from that bottle" he snaps. we've already been told he's out on bail last night before we went to bed. a term for his temporary release was no contact with us. stupid oliver. the cops had a bug put in that phone just in case he decides to contact us.

"you don't get to speak her name and ask about my child." he snaps as i use the other phone to call the station and tell them what's happening. "that is not going to happen oliver! you lost! fuck you" he snaps hanging up and i take apart the phone and take out the chip. we get dressed me in

he kisses me softly and we head downstairs as the cops come

he kisses me softly and we head downstairs as the cops come. i hand them the chip and say "he's been recorded." and they nod taking the chip and say "we're going to be taking him back in. i'd say you two apply for a restraining order as well for you and your family." we nod and agree to go to court tomorrow for it. felix hugs me tightly and i ask "what did he say to you?" "he said he'd have me...keep you locked up and kill you after the baby's born and have us raise him or her together." he tells me. i freeze and he tilts my head up "i won't let anyone hurt either one of you. okay? ever." i nod and we kiss softly and he says "think it'd be safer to either get security here or go to mine" i nod agreeing and ask "would you be okay there?" referring to his place. he says "the party was too much for me to deal with. i think ill be fine just being there" i nod taking his word for it "if you feel any different let me know and we'll get security and come back here" he smiles and strokes my hair "promise" and we head back to saltburn.