22

Sabrina's pov
here i am dressed and ready to get married.

Elspeth smiles "you look absolutely stunning Sabrina" i smile "thank you" thinking about my father

Elspeth smiles "you look absolutely stunning Sabrina" i smile "thank you" thinking about my father. my mother too...well...the version of her that was a mother to me. i have no family. and now...the Cattons will be my family...officially now. i'll be Sabrina May Meyers-Catton. she grabs my hand "i wish we could've gotten in contact with your family" "you can't...they're uh...dead." i admit to them finally. never really having done so.

she gasps "i am so sorry for your losses sabrina...if you don't mind me asking...what took them?" "my mother took my father and the drugs took her. it's okay. i have everything i'd ever need. so...thank you elspeth...for being the mother i lacked these past years." i say and hug the woman. she smiles hugging me "it was my honor dear girl" stroking my back. i hug Venetia. james comes in and he says "there's a uh...situation" what?" the smile wipes off my face "what?" "we cannot locate felix. he seems to have disappeared...i can walk you down the isle and we can wait for him and find him" he offers. i shake my head "we need to find him first. this wedding will not go on until he is found. find him" frantic. where could he be? he nods and i'm told to take a seat and wait. impatience runs its course and for the sake of image i walk down an empty isle.

felix's pov
i'm on my way down when im tugged into a hall "felix it's me" oliver. i snap "what the hell are you doing here oliver?!" he says "im here to talk you out of this it's not too late. i love you" i push him away "enough of this. i have a finance waiting for me!" he pulls me into a kiss and i push him away "enough oliver! just fuck right off! get arrested or just go and never come back! i don't love you!" he keeps trying and eventually i knock him unconscious i look at my watch and curse. i'm fucking late! she must be thinking the worst right about now!

i walk out and find security and say "phone the police" "are you alright felix? weve been looking for you" he says. i nod "oliver is here and in that closet. do what you must. how does she look?" i ask. and he says "worried but gorgeous" i nod and walk out. her eyes meet mine and they light up. she must've thought i was leaving her. god. and fuck she looks absolutely....incredible. a tear falls from my eye at the sight of her. i grab her hand in mine kissing her hand "sorry im late love" she sends me a smile "you're here now" her eyes worried and i mutter "ollie" and they widen and i say softly "im fine. and i'm here now" she nods swallowing thickly.

i nod to the priest and he starts reading his passages. soon it's my turn to say my vows. "first off...my love you look absolutely stunning. completely blowing my breath away. and i can't wait to get my breath blown away by you for as long as i breathe. i love you. i've always loved you. think i've known since the second my eyes landed on you for the first time. you didn't see me but i saw you. and i was hooked from then. you were studying at oxford in the library alone and tired but to me in that moment...my life started to have meaning. sab you walked into my life and fixed the parts of me i never acknowledged as broken. i vow to be your protector and lover and provider for the rest of my days. i vow to listen to your advice especially when it comes to people...you're better at reading them than i am. i promise to grow and build beside you and to never shut you out though every instinct is telling me to. i don't want to. not with you. you make me want to be a better man and make me become one. you make me feel alive again. i promise to spend this life that you've given back to me, loving you, growing with you, cherishing you. i promise to be the best husband and father. i adore you wholeheartedly and there's no one else i'd rather go through this crazy thing called life with"

she smiles "fee...you are the best thing to have ever happened to me. really. if i didn't meet you when i did...god knows what woulda happened. but i know i wouldn't be here. the happiest i've ever been. when i lost everything i never thought id end up here. and a part of me never wanted to be. then you walked into my life. turned it upside down...and made a lover outta me. god knows i haven't been easy to love...but you did so anyway and so...gracefully, and i am so thankful. you've been my rock and i am so happy to be here ready to be your wife and take on the rest of our lives together...i love you" i grin "i love you too" just wanting to kiss her but i have to wait a bit more. the priest reads more and i slide her band on and she smiles and slides my ring on. we repeat after the priest and say our i do's. "Felix you may kiss your bride"

i grin and pull her in my hand on her hip and the other on her face and i kiss her passionately. wife...she's my bloody wife. she smiles into the kiss and deepens it as they clap for us. jesus i can't wait to take this dress off of her and see what's underneath.