21

felix's pov
i shoot up in bed panting. dream...it was a fucking dream.fuck. "babe?" her voice asks and i see her "are you okay?" i ask even though i know she is. i can't help it though. she nods "im perfectly fine fee. what was it about?" i hug her to me and stroke her bulging stomach that's holding our little boy or girl. i sigh in relief. they're safe. i tell her about the dream and she cups my face gently "we can postpone if you really want to fee" i shake my head "just have to make sure he can't slip past security is all" kissing her deeply needing her more than ever. i pull her into my lap my hand sliding down to her bare cunt.

rubbing circles into her clit feeling her wet already. she moans "fuck" as i lift her and lower her onto my already hard cock. i kiss her neck careful about marks as she's reminded me for this week. she tugs at my hair riding me as i suck at her chest that's grown due to carrying our bean. she pushes me back taking over as i caress her body softly. taking in every detail of her. my wife. she's going to be my wife in mere hours. she kisses me and i snap my hips to hers forcing my cock into her pussy deeper making her moan out "fuck!" i kiss her and caress her face "i love you" she smiles as i flip her over and i hover over her. our chests touching as i fuck into her deeply. i grunt "fucking tight" she moans "i'm gonna" i nod and keep going knowing already. i kiss her as she bites into my lip cumming and i fuck her through her orgasm as she whines overstimulated unable to take it how she used to because of pregnancy. i peck her lips softly "i know baby. i got you. just a bit more" she smiles "i love you" i kiss her "i love you so much" finishing inside of her deeply grunting "fuck" i roll off of her keeping her at my side. "i can't let him win anymore...but the dream...it felt so real" i say softly. she moves and strokes my hair "what happened" "he shot you...i tried to stop it. but it wasn't enough. i couldn't save you or our baby...im not sure if you'd have made it or our lil nugget...i woke up before i could know...but still" i explain. she kisses me softly "we have the best security. there's no way he'd get in. and if by chance he does we'll be okay and get him before he can do anything bad" i nod and say "just...never leave my side" she smiles "it's our wedding day...there's no place i'd rather be today."