15

sabrina's pov
i wake alone. i panic. i get out of bed "felix?" i ask. i pause hearing the water from the bathroom. i open the door and he smiles at me from the mirror spitting his toothpaste out. "morning love" i rush over and hug him tightly "you can't just disappear like that fee i thought something happened to you" he hugs me back and kisses my head "im alright love. sorry for the scare. i had to piss and didn't wanna wake you. you looked exhausted." i nod and ask him "how are you feeling?" "i feel alright love." he tells me and kisses me softly his hand on my stomach softly "how about you? nauseas?" i shake my head with a smile "let's get you back into bed" he complies and we lay in the bed together and he looks at me "i really didn't mean to scare you sab"

"none of this is your fault felix. not one bit. neither of us knew oliver would go this far with his obsession" i tell him softly and add "im just happy you're okay" stroking his hair gently as he lays on my chest his hand on my stomach softly caressing. he says "i just wish i cut him off the first time you warned me love. it'd have saved you a lot of pain" i say "hey" and his eyes meet mine "you were effected the most from this felix" he says "all he's done is terrorize and hurt you. he assaulted you" i reply "he poisoned you and you just died yesterday fee." he tells me "which hurt you even more" "felix you trusted him and befriended and liked him and he took advantage of you. he only did what he did to me because he wanted you." i tell him. he asks "how did you know? about him?" i say "when you grow up around a psychopath...you learn to see one from a mile away." playing with his fingers.

he asks "will you teach our kids? so they're safe about who they choose to hang out with the way i wasn't?" kids? my heart softens "of course. but kids?" i ask with a smile. he smiles and says "we could be having twins...and i know i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you...which is why im going to marry you...why stop at one?" kissing my hand softly. i kiss his forehead "let's see how we do with our first kid first before we thing about others" he furrows his eyebrows "what? you don't think you'll be great at it?"

i say "considering my life and experiences...maybe i wont be?" he tells me "darling you're going to be the best mother out there. shit...i never asked if this is what you want...there are options and i just assumed and-" i cut him off "i want this. i do...i just...don't want to end up messing our bean up the way she did to me" he kisses my stomach softly "our bean is going to adore you when he or she gets here. and you my love are going to be the most perfect mum. you're nothin like elizabeth and you never were or will be. i'll see to it that you're not even though i know you won't even come close to bein so."

i nod "thank you" he smiles "you never have to thank me. you not only saved my life twice but you're carrying our child i should be thanking you" i say "no more picking up new friends and dropping them" he chuckles "trust me love i never wanna make a new friend again after this. you're the best thing to have ever come from that pattern i was in anyway" getting comfortable again, he says "i was thinking...maybe a fall wedding? in the maze? it's beautiful that time of year. and we can make a new memory there...a good one" i smile "sounds perfect." he asks "when can we see our bean?" with a smile. i grin "we can contact the OBGYN. and ask for a scan while we're here i'm sure" he smiles "just want to lay eyes on the lil babe, and hear its heart and have a picture. solid proof i'm not dreamin of her existence" excitedly. i ask "her?" "yeah...another princess to spoil" he chuckles and kisses me softly.