12

felix's pov
i'm ready in my wings waiting for her to come down and join us as guests have started to arrive. i pause seeing her. my god she's perfect. absolutely stunning

she raises the bow and shoots me with the hearted arrow and i grin "you got me to love you

she raises the bow and shoots me with the hearted arrow and i grin "you got me to love you. now what" handing it to her and she kisses me "now let's party" with a smile. and we do. we end up in the bathroom as coke is passed around but she's on my lap kissing me deeply. "felix we need to talk" i ignore him squeezing the flesh of my fiancé's ass making her moan our tongues meeting one another's "felix cmon" he begs. i break away annoyed "look mate i tried to be nice but can you fuck off and go bother someone else" and he fucks off. my girl and i then join the mass of bodies dancing together and having a grand old time. god she's perfect. i kiss her my hands roaming and she giggles "fee" as i nip the flesh of her neck. i grin "let's take this into the maze..." we've always escaped into the maze during parties but we've never fucked in it obviously. she grins "good idea. but let me go to the bathroom" i nod and follow her and wait. she comes out and we walk to the maze and to the center of it i lift her easily kissing her thrusting into her cunt after putting her panties to the side and dropping my pants. i grunt "fuck darling you're so fucking tight"

sabrina's pov
i moan "fuck felix" he grins and kisses me "i love you" i grin "i love you" "im gonna love you forever" he tells me. i grin "and i'll do the same" oh fuck my eyes rolling back. "felix" it's oliver. he moves away and covers me and then covers himself "jesus christ mate what are you doing here?" i ask "you're spying on us? again? oliver give it a rest" annoyed. "no i wasn't" he lies. "the fuck is wrong with you oliver leave me the fuck alone!" felix snaps slightly drunk but not completely trashed. oliver begs for him to talk to him. "are you fucking crazy? why would i want to talk to you? you assaulted and threatened to rape my fiance! and lied about it! among other fucking things oliver! you just lie and lie and lie!" felix snaps. felix pushes him and oliver says "I JUST GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED" and goes on about a show and apologizes telling felix he loves him. i push oliver away "you need to go and get help oliver" felix says "i don't know what you are...but i do know you. i know you fucking make my blood run cold" oliver takes a drink and then throws up...huh? felix asks "feel better" holding me to him. he gives it to felix and says "i don't care what you think anymore" before i can stop him felix takes a drink.

"ah" felix winces. and i kneel with him as he collapses. he chokes and i say "felix?! felix!" frantically. i get a flashback of my mother in the same state. i sit him up with me "it's okay felix you're going to be okay." stroking his hair gently. i pry his tensed jaw open and make him puke. i stroke his back and he pants "what the hell was that?" throwing up more. i say "my mother would try and poison herself after my dad died. i should've just let it happen...but i didn't and throwing it up is what helped a bit. you should see a doctor immediately though" "oliver poisoned me?" he asks in shock.

i say "that or he just drugged you and tried to make you OD. either way...you could've died" scared more than ever. he scoffs "again im the fuckin fool with him." "you're not a fool oliver. you saw what he wanted you to see. and i made you see him for what he is. it's okay. what matters is that you know now. i say as he throws up more. i kiss his shoulder "cmon im taking you to the hospital tonight" sober considering im pregnant. he nods and i help him stand "can we see the baby too?" with a smile his hand on my stomach as its wrapped around me and im helping him along. i grin "how about we make an appointment for tomorrow? huh?"

he nods "id love that" kissing my head "you're always saving me. you're my angel love" he tells me. i say "he's going to rot for what he's done and tried to do" putting him in his jeep. i send Elspeth a text. so she doesn't worry in the morning if we're not back. i tell her to keep oliver at saltburn. i drive to the hospital and we walk in and i explain to the doctors what's going on. they take him from me and i pace anxiously. what if he didn't throw up enough? what if it's too far in his system and he dies anyway?

i sit for what feels like a lifetime and the doctor comes out "you can see him now" and i rush in and sit beside him as he grins softly "hi baby" i grin "hi. doctor is everything going to be okay?" he says "we did tests and found what was in his system and administered meds to flush it out. he's lucky to be alive right now. throwing up helped enough to get him here and seen. you saved his life" i nod and i ask "will there be any effects from this?" "we'll have to monitor to be sure now do you mind telling me how he got that in his system to begin with?" he asks. and Felix says "i took a drink from a friend i wasn't trying to be friends with anymore...we had a spat and i took the drink...it was him" the doctor nods "who was this friend we have to contact the police immediately" i look to him and he strokes my hair tucking a few strands behind my ear "oliver quick"