3

felix's pov
god she's pretty. so fuckin pretty. i usually go for brunettes and redheads. never blondes. but her...she's the only one.

we walk into the club her hand in mine as i lead her to the group

we walk into the club her hand in mine as i lead her to the group. venetia greets her happily and Sab does the same. she returns to my side and oliver stares her down making her blatantly uncomfortable and i say "want to get some drinks?" giving ollie a look and he adverts his eyes. she smiles "sure" i nod and we head to the bar and i pay for the drinks. i say "sorry about oliver i don't know why he's staring like that" she shrugs "don't apologize for him pretty boy." she seems like she has more to say "what?"

she says "didn't say anything fee" "no it just seems like you have more to say is all pretty girl" i say to her. both of us able to read one another like a book. she knows everything there is to know about me, my family....and i'm the same with her...almost. only thing i don't know is about her family. my family and i have connections so i could look into it if i wanted to...but i wont. i want her to trust me enough to tell me herself.

she says "oliver is a bit weird isn't he?" i shrug saying "that's just ollie" she looks bothered by this "what's going on darling?" "i just...don't like him really Fee" she admits. i ask "this because im spending time with him? you're jealous?" id love it if she were honestly. she takes it the wrong way "what? no. you can spend time with whoever you want" "this about me being a dickhead and ignoring you then?" i ask just wanting to know. "nevermind fee just drop it" she insists downing her drink waving for another. "sab" i call to her. "what fee?" she asks me. "talk to me...tell me what you were just about to say?" i say gently. wanting to know. if i'm to trust anyone's judgement it'd be hers. and if she truly does think something's off with ollie id rid of him immediately.

"i don't like how he glares at me as if i've wronged him somehow. i don't like how he's always taking you away to himself, and i don't like how he acts about you or stares at you either fee." she admits. so she's jealous? "what are you trying to say?" i ask her just wanting to know what's going on in that head of hers. "he stares as if you're a god to him. like you're something to possess and obsess over. he acts as if you're his" she continues. "i'm not gay love" i tell her wanting her to know that. "i know. you'd have come out to me already if you were anything but straight. Felix...you don't see it now...and i doubt he ever will let you...but i think he might be dangerous" she tells me softly. "oliver couldn't hurt a fly love." i reply. she says "neither could my mother" what is that supposed to mean?

i ask "what?" she shakes her head "fee please be careful. please" grabbing my hand squeezing it. i kiss her hand "i'll be careful sab. promise" she looks away from me and i ask "what is it?" "he's staring" she says. "ollie?" i question and she nods and i pour her a drink "forget him love let's have fun yeah?" she nods "yeah" and we drink a bit dancing drunkenly together. i get more drunk than i would usually allow around her. i pull her close and eye her up and she giggles drunkenly "what?" "most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on pretty girl" i tell her. she chuckles "im not-" and she hiccups "your type" i cheer as farleigh gets us a round and i drink as does she and i hiccup "you're my type alright love. perfectly so" twirling her. oliver comes over "mate lets get you to the dorm alright? you're plastered" i push away from him "no mate. gotta tell this woman how bloody annoyingly perfect she is. stunnin like the stars in the sky. when writers talk about beauty. they were talkin about you Sabby" she giggles "you don't mean that fee" "i'd never lie to ya pretty" i tell her and kiss her. her lips move against mine her fingers in my hair. tasting of alcohol and the cherry of her lipgloss. oliver pulls me away "you're drunk mate. let's all get to the dorms" and i'm pulled out without her. though i wanna stay