October Friday 13

Suguru Getou

Tall, toned, sharp jaw, silky black hair, and beautiful eyes. He sat in a blue lounge chair, wearing a long black sweater and pants that did nothing to hide what he was packing. His hair in a half up half down hairdo. He was surrounded by his friend group, one of them saying something to make him laugh. That beautiful smile stretched and you could feel your heart ache.

He was so...

"There she goes again." A pale hand waved in your face bringing you back to reality. You blinked a few times as Utahime Iori shook her head.

"I-I wasn't looking at him..." You sprouted the obvious lie.

"I think she's drooling a bit." Momo Nishimiya chuckled sipping on her soda.

You quickly wiped your lips making sure that her words weren't true. Feeling embarrassed while she laughed at you.

"Don't worry I was looking at Gojo~" Miwa Kasumi sighed dreamily with drool on her lips.

"I'm sorry is my big head in the way of you guys?" The blonde leaned back so you could see Suguru and his friends from across the cafeteria.

Utahime rolled her eyes, "Do you two blatantly ignore the red flags?"

"You don't know Suguru like I do... I grew up with him and ever since he met Satoru he changed..."

"Hey! Gojo isn't a bad influence! If anything Suguru changed him!" The blueette was quick to defend her crush.

You frowned, "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I'm just saying something had to have happened to change his attitude..."

"Maybe it was the band, you know how idiots get when they start getting famous." Momo pointed out.

"Ooooor, they had always been assholes and these are their true colors! Birds of the same feather." Utahime bit her sandwich with an aggressive chomp.

"No way!" You and Miwa spoke defiantly.

Utahime sighed, "Despite that, are you guys forgetting Suguru has a girlfriend and Gojo is a hoe that sleeps with anything that has a hole?

* Awkward silence of denial*

"Why don't you guys go after someone nice? Like..."

"Don't you dare say that boy's name." Momo glared.

Miwa voiced the name in question, "Yuta?"

"Yeah!"

"No!" Momo snapped, "There is something really off about him! Why does every girl he dates get sick or end up in the hospital!"

"Coincidence?" You reasoned.

Momo slapped the table. "Bull! Which reminds me!" She then pointed at all of you. "You do know today is October Friday the 13th, and a blood moon is rising! This day is the most cursed day of them all!"

"Oh boy, here we go again." Miwa sighed picking in her salad.

"Don't you ' here we go again ' me!"

Your eyes started to drift as the blonde began to ramble on about protection spells and dangers lurking in the shadows. Looking past her frantically moving pigtails you noticed Suguru was missing. Where did he go? Your eyes darted around looking for Mr. Tall and Handsome.

Miwa gasped next to you and you looked toward her wondering what had her gasping for air. Just as you looked her way, A pale hand was placed on the table, and the smell of a lovely cologne hit your nose. His presence was upon you and you weren't even ready. Getou leaned over your form, holding his backpack strap with his other hand. His group of friends were also standing around the table. Gojo was bending over Utahime much like Suguru was bending over you. Utahime looked like she wanted to die but you were about to die for another reason. Your heart was so loud in your chest that you were positive they could all hear it.