Attention

Sukuna's eyes lowered, "Jealous  jealous  bunny. Wanting all my attention." His hand dipped past your cotton barrier, sliding over your lower lips. A soft gasp caught in your throat once his fingers pushed inside you. He had no problems slipping in and out of you, soaked as you were.

"Sukuna~." You spoke his name so prettily, lashes fluttering as you began to twist your hips in a dirty dance. Your hands reached down as you gripped his wrist, riding his fingers with a chorus of moans. Your eyes begged him for more, begged him for his attention. Before you would act a bit more shy, but lately you've been coming out of your shell. Getting all nice and cute like a midnight snack.

He grinned, loving how filthy you have become for him. His dirty little rabbit. "You want  all  my attention?"

"No...I-I need it..." You whispered. "Please... don't give it to anyone else. B-but me..."

Sukuna found himself pausing for a second. Your plea taking him by surprise. The way you begged for him and pleaded with him was something he rather enjoyed. Here you were giving him all the power when in reality it was you who held the reigns. You could make him do anything. Anything your heart desired. All you had to do was say the word and he was all yours. He hated the fucking curse he was bonded with. He hated his keepers. They were all sick power hungry fucks. But you? You were different weren't you? Sukuna leaned in closer to you, lips brushing against your own as he never left your eyes.

"And what if I say no little rabbit?"

The pain that crossed your face was real, your eyebrows furrowing as your lips turned down and your voice trembled lightly, "I... I would not force you to stay with me..."

Yes, you were different. Much much different. He may not be knee-deep in blood but maybe you weren't so bad.

Sukuna grinned, "I'm not going anywhere, but I have you know... I don't like to share."

You gasped as he swiped his thumb over your clit. "I-I don't want to share you either..."

"Then I must ask you for the same. Give me all of your attention."

"Y-Yes~"

"Can you do that? Be my dirty little bunny?"

"Yes!"

You reached forward pressing your lips to his own, surprising him once again. Your lips upon him flipped a switch inside of him. He bit your lip causing you to squeak. He took the moment to slide his tongue into your mouth as he pushed you back. He wasn't one to kiss. Kissing was something weird to him, but with you, he attacked your lips with a feverish desire. You matched his intensity as best as you could, twisting and moaning as your tongues tangled together. Your fingers thread into his hair, pulling him close. He felt the way you clenched around his fingers, a deep moan vibrating in his chest.

Breaking away with a gasp the vampire left open-mouth kisses down your neck to the tops of your breasts as you arched your back prepared for his bite.

"Ah~Kuna!" You cried as he sunk his fangs into your chest.