Halloween party

You bounced around in your room getting ready for the night. Taking a shower and doing your hair took maybe the longest. You wanted to look really nice and smell good.... and you shaved. For reasons. It was a Halloween party and considering it being last minute you didn't have time to go to the store to buy another costume. So you wore your bunny costume. Sparkly fishnets with white boots, pink leotard laced up in the back, and long white gloves. It also came with a white collar with a pink bow on it, the rabbit ears were pink and white and to finish the look you had a white fluffy tail. The black mark on your chest was revealed but you were going to pass it off as a tattoo you got. Some rad symbol. It wasn't until you were about to do your makeup in the bathroom did Sukuna walked up the stairs.

He leaned against the side of the door frame in silence.

You watched him take in your appearance as you gathered your makeup. He silently judged you, making you sweat. "D-do I look nice?" you placed your makeup on the counter, looking into the mirror. He didn't answer you, instead, he walked into the bathroom, cramming the space around the sink. He picked up your brushes, examining them.

"Let me do it."

You laughed at his joke but when he looked at you, you choked on your spit. "Oh- are you serious?"

"Yeah."

You popped your lips in surprise, "Oh..." you didn't want to offend him but you wanted your makeup to look nice, especially considering who you were going to see tonight. "H-have you done it before?"

"I know how you like your makeup. Let me do it. I want to try something."

You pondered on the idea and then shrugged, right, he must have seen your memories. "Alright." If it was awful you'd just fix it...

He scooted your things to the side and then picked you up by the hips setting you on the counter. You swallowed nervously feeling a bit faint being so close to him. He got to work, his expression fixed in concentration as he put your makeup on. His hand gripping your chin as he moved your side to side, your legs squeezed together between his thighs as he stood before you. Something about this... felt very intimate, so you closed your eyes while he worked.

A few minutes went by before he stepped back, "Open."

You opened your eyes and looked at him, as he leaned his head and admired his work. "Good. One more thing." he pulled out your favorite lip gloss and you lifted your hand to take it but he smacked it out of the way. Grabbing your chin once again he applied the lip gloss on you slowly. You watched him concentrate on your lips, it was oddly erotic how he applied something as simple as lip gloss on you.

Once finished he smirked, rubbing your chin with his thumb, "There. Look."

You hopped off the counter turning around to see what he had done. A sharp gasp left your lips as you looked at yourself shocked. "You-"

"Better than when you do it huh?"

"Sh-shut up..." but he was right. He did an amazing job. He gave you a look that you had wanted to achieve but didn't know how to achieve while watching your TikTok tutorials. It was "Wow..."

"I know. I'll take my payment in blood."

"Y-you just ate!"

Sukuna smacked his teeth rolling his eyes, "Barely."

Putting your makeup away you shook your head, "If I am going to be drinking I would like some of my blood..." Pushing your things under the sink you sighed and then looked at him. "What are you going to be?"