Night Drive

Sukuna was driving fast, music blasting, he had been waiting for this moment since he figured out what the fuck cars were. He zoomed down the street stepping on the pedal as he made the car come to life purring like no other. Humans couldn't handle a car this fast, they had no business making it. He grinned as he drifted around the corner, you had released a scream as he picked up speed again.

"What? Why are you screaming?"

"Sukuna- sukuna can you slow down please!" You shouted at him as he glanced over at you. You were sitting back with your eyes wide gripping the side of the car and the seat.

"What the hell you scared for?" Sukuna questioned, denying your request to slow down. He wanted to see how fast he could really go.

"I do not wish to die Sukuna!" You cried as he zipped past some cars that honked at him.

"Die? Why the hell would you die?"

"If you hit another car! Or-or person or something! You can't see anything!"

Your heart was double its speed. You were absolutely terrified, but he didn't know why. Sukuna reached over and placed a hand on your thigh, "Why would you think I would let you die?"

"I-I don't think you would do it on purpose! Anything can come out of nowhere!"

"I can see and sense these things. I won't let you die."

You seemed to calm down a bit. "You...you promise you won't allow me to die?"

You were so childish. "Yes. I'm not a human I have better eyesight hearing smell and reaction time than humans. This isn't even that fast."

He was doing damn near 100 mph that was fast to you! Your heart was still racing but you tried to relax a bit, seeing as this was the most fun you had ever seen him have. "I-I will try... to relax... b-but if a cop sees you we are going to-"

* BOOOWOOOP*

Just as you spoke red and blue lights flashed in the rearview mirror.

Your panic began again, "Oh noooo!"

Sukuna sighed as you began to freak out once again. He wasn't sure if this was you under the influence or just you in general. You put your hands to your lips as you began to whine, "We are going to get in so much trouble!"

With the speed he was going, he had already put a lot of distance between him and the cop. In reality, he could get away from the cop but with how you were acting he thought otherwise. "Would you relax?" Sukuna muttered as he pulled to the side putting the car in park. He turned the music down as he leaned over and grabbed your chin. "You're ruining my fucking makeup. Stop crying I'm a damn vampire."

You sniffled nodding your head as you seemed to relax. "What... what about the blood on you?"

Sukuna looked down at his clothes and using his powers he materialized them into a police officer outfit. "Better?"

You released a light giggle at his change of clothes. He smirked hearing you laugh.

But then his smirk died when you asked, "Y-You won't kill him right?"

"No."

You seemed happy with his answer. "Okay..."

He mentally rolled his eyes, why do you care so much about every life that passes you by? It was the one annoying thing about you. Who fucking cares about these peasants? The cop came to the tinted window tapping on the the glass he rolled it down. The buff man flashed him in the face with his flashlight making him inwardly growl and then the man pointed the light at you.