King of the Dead

"Where's your mark?"

"I- I don't know what you are talking about..."

"Come on you have to be joking."

"No..."

He snorted looking down at you as he tossed his head back. "I am Ryomen Sukuna! King of the dead !HEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" His wicked cackle had you sweating. He then looked at you with an irritated scowl. "Nothing?"

"M ..mm..."

The man scratched his head and then growled, "Maybe this is a hokes Let me see your mark, get naked."

"Huh- wait what!" You fell back trying to crawl under your desk.

"Mark! I need to see your curse mark! Take off your clothes!" He kneeled before you and grabbed your arm with a tight grip.

"NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T! WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE JUST TELL ME!"

"Tch, you are so annoying!" The man released you, letting his arms hang off his knees. "It should look like this." He pointed to the tattoo on his forehead.

"Okay... I will look..." Pulling your shirt back you peeked inside your shirt where your chest burned and saw the exact tattoo on his forehead between your breasts. "I-I see it what does this mean... ?"

"Impossible let me see!" He reached for you but you pulled back covering yourself.

"I'm not lying!"

He rolled his eyes, "Fuck you are so whiney." You pouted as you watched him scan your room casually, "What part of the kingdom is this? This room is small for a queen. Is this your servant's corridor or are you a servant?"

"Uh... this is my dorm..."

"A dorm? Never heard of such a thing, give me your blood so I can update myself on this era."

"M-My blood!? Why do you need my blood? What even are you? A vampire? Are you going to kill me? Why did you call me your keeper? Where did you come from? Am I dreaming-"

"Alright alright! Fuck- where are your priestess or priest! Someone should have told you what it means to have the curse mark! There should be a ceremony here! Food! Music! Women and men! Where is the festival! Where is the celebration?! This is a special occasion! I was reborn!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I was just trying to finish this research paper when my chest started hurting and then you appeared! OH- SUGURU'S RESEARCH PAPER!" You jumped up slapping your mouse as your laptop flicked on.

"NO!" You cried seeing it was 12:03! "Dammit! I didn't turn it in on time!" You put your face within your hands shaking your head back and forth.

Sukuna hummed standing behind your chair, "Is this conquest important?"

You picked up your head and looked toward him with furrowed eyebrows. "Conquest? Well... I was supposed to finish this boy's paperwork but now he may not get a good grade..." You typed up the finishing sentences as Sukuna watched intently. "Hopefully the teacher won't get mad..."

You finished with a sigh clicking the file to upload it on the website. A prompt pops up saying you submitted the work. Turning your chair you looked over at Sukuna who was looking at your phone.

"This thing made a noise and a script popped up from Dilf. Is this an ancient deity of your people?"

You let out a nervous chuckle, pushing back you stood to grab your phone from him, "No... and this is a phone. You use it to call people and communicate with them... and other things..."

Dilf: would you please watch Tsumiki tomorrow?

You really needed to change his name back, one of your friends had changed it on your phone and you don't know which one it was. They only laughed when you saw it. You will worry about him later, you have a bigger issue right now. Looking up you stared at Sukuna who was analyzing your text.