Rush

Sukuna grabbed your thigh and pulled you, "Move your leg here."

"Why?" You questioned allowing him to position you so you were straddling his hips.

Sukuna grinned, one hand on your hip as the other caressed your neck down to your chest, "You know..." He winked at you, "Just in case you want to ride something."

"Sukuna!" You gasped as he chuckled wickedly, hooking his arm around your back as he pulled your chest close to him.

His breath fanning your hot skin as he spoke, "Nothing to be ashamed of bunny..."

You sucked in a breath as he licked in between your breast slowly.

"If you feel good then you feel good. I don't mind." Skimming his canine on you, you felt dizzy. It was like you were already feeling the effects of his bite and he had yet to actually insert his fangs. You could feel how hard he was getting as well, he was turned on too. Already you wanted to rub yourself on it.

That was bad. Your brain was sparking with warning signals, 'You need to stop this.' You placed your hands on his shoulders, pushing away, "Suku-aaa!"

Yet you weren't quick enough.

He had opened his mouth wide and bit down on your chest making you cry his name out in pain and then immediate pleasure. A deep moan released from your lips as you began to rock your hips quickly, that burning sensation in between your legs was lit and you had no way to calm it down besides grinding your hips down Sukuna's hardened length.

'Why why why! why did it have to feel so good!'

You throw your head back moaning and rocking your hips wildly as your eyes fluttered. Your fingers tangle in his hair, and your lips open as you cry in pleasure. It was like a high you had never felt before, and you couldn't deny how sinfully good it felt. That's what made it so bad.

Sukuna growled against your chest as he grabbed your hips and thrust up into you, aiding you in your lustful ride. A lustful cry left your body as you felt yourself gush. Sukuna pulled back with a devilish chuckle, "Did you cum already little bunny?"

You whimpered as he continued to move your hips against his thrusting. Despite you already cumming it still felt absolutely amazing. "Ooooh fuck~ I~ Sukuna I already came~" You held onto him for dear life as he made you mush within his lap.

"Give me another one." He grinned pulling your string upon your back, your costume loosened allowing him to pull it down over your tits.

"Sukuna oooh~"

"You're so cute when you act like a virgin." Sukuna grinned.

You bit your lip as you looked embarrassed, "I-I am a virgin..."

Sukuna didn't say anything. Because... no. You're not. Blood does not lie. That's not something he was going to talk about now though. Instead, He grabbed your breast with one hand, sucking your nipple into his mouth, he moaned as your nipple perked up within his mouth.

Fuck you were so hot like this. Humping him and moaning like a bitch in heat. Trying to fight back the pleasure with damn near tears in your eyes because you know it feels that fucking good. He wanted to drown you in that pleasure, to suffocate you so all you know was him. So cute and ready to be tainted by his filthy hands. He couldn't believe how lucky he got with you.

He sucked on your tit as you bounced up and down in his lap, something caught his eyes and he looked down to see your phone light up with the word.

Getou

His lip twitched in anger, that bastard was interrupting his time with you. Yet glancing up at you it didn't seem you noticed, too caught up with your lust. A wicked grin touched his lip as he slid his hand to the phone and swiped it to answer it. Just as he did he sat back and smiled at you.