Dirty Bunny

"Bunny."

"Hm..." you mewled feeling someone tapping your cheeks.

"Wake up."

The tapping then turned to pinching and squishing your cheeks. Peeling your eyes open you saw Sukuna in your face and a bright light above you.

You hiss at the light turning your head away. "Waaah~ let me sleep..." you mumbled.

"You're filthy."

"Hmmm..."

"You want to go to sleep with your makeup on?"

"Ugh...no..."

"I thought so...Don't be shocked."

Shocked about what?

Something cold touched your face and you mewled in discomfort. Sukuna was wiping the makeup off with one of your wipes. You frowned as you looked at Sukuna with annoyed eyes. He only chuckled at your disdain.

"Don't look at me like that. You will thank me tomorrow."

With grumpy mumbles and sleepy tussles, Sukuna helped you clean up and wash your face.

"Can you clean up the mess you made or do you need me to do it?"

You thought about it for a second. You were much too tired to do it on your own and if you didn't you would end up sleeping in your goo.

With an embarrassed sigh, you allowed him to do it. He helped you off of your costume and leaned on the side of the tub with you naked in between his legs. He used a warm rag and cleaned you up between your legs.

"You're getting wet again," Sukuna whispered in your ear.

"Shhhh." You sleepily put your finger to your lips. "Don't be a snitch," you mumbled as Sukuna chuckled.

Within the heavy state of your mind, you were finally met with the warm embrace of your bed. You smiled contently as you melted in the mattress, letting your limbs go limp. You felt Sukuna move away from you and you grabbed hold of him like a teddy bear. "Don't leave please." You whispered and you felt him slide back into bed with you, holding you as you fell asleep.

~

A deep yawn left your lips as you stretched in your bed. The smell of food tickled your nose and you hummed delightfully. Your mom must be making breakfast. With two sniffs you had concluded it was your favorite. A soft smile touched your lips, she was the best damn mom you could have ever asked for. Soon you realized you were not in bed alone. Peeking your eyes open you looked at Sukuna who was staring at you.

"Oh- did you stay here all night?" You felt your cheeks become hot as you shifted away from him.

"You didn't really give me much of a choice." Sukuna snorted as he slid out of bed.

You couldn't believe he lay with you all night. "I-I'm so sorry about that!"

"It's fine. Your mom came to check up on you just a few minutes ago. Told her you were sleeping."

"O-okay. You go down first."

You watched Sukuna leave out of your room before throwing your covers off. You felt the cool morning air touch your naked skin. Memories of last night began to flood your mind as you bit your lip. Holy shit so much had happened. From learning about Getou and his friends being a vampire to running out in a frenzy and then you riding Sukuna.... You clenched your legs at that thought, your skin burning up. You had slept in your bed with Sukuna naked! What was even your relationship with him?

You couldn't even wrap your head around everything. It was entirely too much. Grabbing your phone you had pressed the button to turn on the screen but nothing happened. Smacking your lips you plugged it into the charger, staring at the black screen as you waited for it to turn on. You felt... anxious. Yet you don't know why. Was it Getou? We're you anxious that he'd try to contact you?