Jealous Bunny

You tossed and turned all night.

"I'm going to kill her."

"Oh...Why?"

"Because. She's an annoyance."

After that he had left you, hopping in his car as you watched him drive away. Was that any reason to kill someone? Well that someone was a vampire. Did it count the same? Did you care if she died? What was an annoyance ? Were you an annoyance? You huffed slapping your hands down on your blanket. Why was it so hard for you to sleep? Was it because Sukuna wasn't here? Three days. Three days and now you can't get enough of him. Throwing yourself out of bed you felt a bit sheepish with your outfit. You wore your babydoll gown with matching bra and panties. All dolled up and ready to be eaten- No ~ You will never admit that you put on something cute for when Sukuna returned to suck your blood. Yet you did, you really did. Even took a nice shower and did a little extra for your nightly routine. Your skin was nice and smooth and you smelled delectable. Why? Jealousy . You had never felt jealousy like this before. You thought you were jealous when you saw girls around Getou but now you realize what it really felt like. It felt like fire in your veins, a demon taking over you as you feel your tongue flick with poison. Jealousy really had an iron grip on your heart. Like someone was trying to take something away from you, something that was yours. Ugh, you sounded like a fool. Sukuna? Yours ? What if it is his eyes that stray? What if he only tolerates you because he's bound to you? What if he actually doesn't want to be with you... in that way?

"Ugh- shut up shut up bunny!" You pat your cheeks a few times as you slip your feet in your slippers. Carefully you walked downstairs looking at your phone.

Me : Are you okay?

Sukuna : Yes. Go to bed you have class in the morning.

Me : I'm just worried about you. Please be safe.

Sukuna : Go to bed.

Me : Hurry back then, I can't sleep >:(

Your brain conjured up the worst possibilities. What if he got hurt? Yet you kept telling yourself, he was the king of vampires. He will be fine. However, that wasn't the worst thought. The worst thought was... what if he leaves you? What if he lied to you? You open the cabinets looking for your mom's special tea that helps you sleep. Your thoughts running wild, too much for you to rest. You were boring. A broke college student, who had nothing going on. Too busy being sleep-deprived and anxious about what you were eating for dinner besides ramen noodles. The king wanted blood, sweat, and tears, a bad boy mafia lifestyle that you just did not have. He must be dreading the time he is spending with you... After drinking your tea ( much too fast) you made your way upstairs. Opening your door you gasped seeing Sukuna sitting on your bed with his leg propped up.

He grinned but before he could speak you rushed to him throwing yourself at him, arms around his neck as you hugged him tightly. You took him by surprise, making him chuckle, "You missed me that much?"

"You! You ca-( came back ) Are you okay?" You pulled back looking him over as you sat in his lap.

"M' fine... what's this?" He rubbed the end of your dress between his fingers, tugging on it a bit as he looked up at you with a grin. "This for me?"

Yes .

"N-No, it was just something I put on for bed, it was a little hot in here..." You shyly looked away as your heart stuttered.

His arm slid around your waist bringing you close to his chest, his lips brushing upon your neck. "You don't have to lie. My dirty bunny couldn't wait for me to come back to put her to sleep."

A soft moan escaped your lips as he licked a long stripe from your collarbone up your neck.

"Y-yes..."