Mondays

There was a knot in your stomach, as you got ready for class you couldn't help but feel anxious to see... him. To see any of them. Yet what were you going to do, not go? You were starting to wish you didn't pick a class with him. It was just one though. One class you had with him... and apparently your vampire teacher. Maybe you will skip that class... but if you fail it... Ugh!

You sighed looking back at yourself. You were wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, thigh-high boots, a pair of your favorite earrings upon your ears, and a few of your bracelets on your wrist. Your winged eyeliner was lopsided as hell. You growled as you wiped it off with a pout. Sukuna had really spoiled you.

Caping your eyeliner you made your way to your room, the sound of the controller getting louder. Walking in you found Sukuan in your old gaming chair leaning forward as he quickly inputs different combos to smear the other guy across the screen. He had played all night getting into the higher ranks. He even went as far as to wear your headphones so he could talk shit. You didn't know how a man could still look so masculine while wearing girlie headphones and black nail polish(His nails were naturally black but still.) Maybe it was the tattooed muscles that peeked out of the tight white shirt he was wearing or the black balloon pants he was wearing. Oh god was he wearing an outfit akin to the one Mr. Fushiguro wore in that thirsty Instagram picture? You thought of that memory of you and the girls talking about how it was ' daddy af ' and you had to admit he was hot. You didn't want to sleep with him though! That was the day someone changed his name on your phone.

Well now you knew for sure Sukuna was digging in your memory for ideas for his outfits, but you don't see him wearing any khaki pants and button-ups like your teachers and dad. He was picking specific ones that had you biting your lip. It was kind of funny and sweet that he was picking outfits you liked, and goodness did it look better on him than it did on any of them.

"That's all you guys got?" Sukuna smirked as a slew of voices began to rage. It was so loud you could hear it from the headphones. "Yeah yeah, you fucked my mom how about you actually plug your controller in and stop whining?"

You giggled at him shaking your head. He looked like he was having fun so you decide to not bother him, and get your head out of the gutter.

"I could beat you all with my eyes closed."

You turned to walk out but Sukuna called to you. "(Y/n)."

"Hm?" You stopped looking toward him. His gaze was upon you as he played the game barely watching the screen as he fought his next opponent. You released a snort, "That's impressive."

"I wasn't lying. What's up, you've been staring at me this whole time."

"Oh..." You giggle fiddling with your eyeliner. "I...it's no big deal."

"I want to know."

You bit your lip, rocking on your feet as you shrugged lightly. "W-well was going to ask if you could do my eyeliner but don't worry about it-"

"Come here." He beckoned you forward as you climbed on the floor in between his legs. He finished the fight, winning without much damage taken. Sukune chuckled at his victory as he moved the headphones around his neck. You could hear the guys fuming, claiming he was cheating.

"Where's your eyeliner?" He questioned looking down at you.

"Here." You handed it to him as the guys on the mic began to taunt him.

"Are you doing your girl's make-up?"

"That's fucking sus."

"Do you paint your nails too?"