Truth Serum

It felt waaay too good. You didn't understand how a bite could feel this good. You always saw horror movies where the people getting bit scream out in pain. You on the other hand were trying to hold it together so you didn't moan out in pleasure. Sukuna pushed you back onto your bed and you fell backward with him on top of you. His leg slid in between your thighs, his hands sliding to either side of your head as he gripped your blanket and moaned greedily.

It must have felt just as good for him as it was for you, you could feel his hardened cock press into your stomach. He moved his leg up in between your thighs, skirt hiking up. You found yourself releasing a moan, the pressure between your legs aching, and just that one shift had you arching your back, rubbing for more. "S-sukuna-" You didn't know why you were calling his name. You weren't sure if you wanted him to stop or continue. It was hard to concentrate while you were rocking against his leg almost shamelessly. The pleasure was like a drug, it was addicting and intoxicating, and the more you moved against his leg the worse it got. "St- stop-" You panted. Who were you asking to stop? You said stop but your hips did not heed your plead.

Sukuna retracted his teeth as he chuckled against your skin. He pushed back just an inch. "Feelin' good pretty girl?" His lashes were lowered as he smirked deviously at you.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to..." You gasped looking away from him, feeling embarrassed and full of shame you stopped your movements even though it hurt to do so. The ache between your legs was hot, burning with desire.

You gasped feeling his hand slip over your clothed panties, he clicked his tongue, "So wet... were you close?"

"Suku- mm" He rubbed gently over you, easing out another heated moan.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Y-Yes..." You sighed rocking against his hand.

"Go ahead, finish."

"Hm...n-no i...ah" You grabbed his shirt tightly as he rubbed you with two thick digits.

His grin grew wider as he watched you closely.

"Ah~" You gasped, pressure building, starting from between your legs and coiling up your body. "W-Wait- it's it's okahm~" You couldn't complete your sentence, your hands going to your lips as you kept moaning.

"Come on baby I got you. I want to see you make a mess." His words were so dirty and made you feel filthy, in a good way.

"Oh~" You gasped feeling yourself getting close. Sukuna was rubbing you quicker, his fingers pushing into you but not entering your cunt, your hips moving on their own, grinding upon his hand. You shut your eyes as you came, head thrown back and your body tingling delightfully. A deep sigh left your lips as you let your body melt into your bed. Then reality hit you. You just rode the king of the dead's hand to an orgasm. Shyly you opened your eyes to stare at him. He looked... eerily scary, but in an ethereal way. Maybe you shouldn't have done that...

"Good girl." Sukuna purred.

That simple praise had your heart skip a beat. "Th-Thank you..."

The vampire stood and waved toward you. "Come, let's get this over with."

Right. You still had to talk to your parents. But first... "C-can you get out for a second?"

"Why?"

"S-so I can change..."

"You just fucked yourself on my fingers and now you want me to step out?"