xi. flowers from a friend

It was the semi finals and Miguel and Hawk were competing against Robby and Xander Stone

Molly honestly didn't know who of the four would win, but no matter what she was proud of the fact that two Cobra Kai's made it to the finals.

Miguel fought Xander first. Xander was a past champion and somehow, Miguel was keeping up with the boy.

"That's 2-1, Diaz."

Molly and Johnny both cheered, their hands in fists as they brought them to their sides. The two of them turned to each other and Johnny held his hands out, palms up. Molly swung her hands down and double high fives the man, proud of Miguel.

The two of them turned back to the stage and Johnny brought his hands to his mouth, cupping it so his voice would make it to Miguel when he screamed. "Stay on offense!"

"You got this!" Molly yelled and Miguel smiled at the two of them. He turned back to Xander and his "game face" took over.

"Ready, and fight!"

Xander ran at Miguel, doing a backflip in the process that Molly didn't even know was allowed. He landed perfectly in front of Miguel and just before he could punch Miguel in the chest, Miguel raised his leg and kicked Xander.

Molly screamed, jumping in the air in excitement. "Point! Winner!" The referee yelled and Molly, who was still on her excitement high, jumped and hugged the person beside her.

"Miguel Diaz is headed to the finals!"

Molly was a giggling mess, excited for her friends win. It wasn't until she felt the person in her arms tense that she came back into the real world. She immediately pulled away and her heart started to beat faster when she realized she had jumped into Hawks arms.

Her excited smile had turned into a nervous one as she looked into Hawks eyes. "Sorry." Was all Molly was able to muster up. Even though Molly had pulled away from her hug with Hawk, her arms were still draped around his shoulders and his arms were still settled on his waist.

"Next up, Hawk versus Keene." Daryl yelled. Molly gulped and shook her head. She pulled herself out of Hawks grasp and nodded her head. "Good luck."

Hawk just stared at Molly, who was no longer meeting his gaze, looking to ground instead. He looked to the mat and locked eyes with Robby, the Keene boys eyes glued on Molly. Hawks jaw clenched. He jumped on the mat and made way towards Robby.

The two boys bowed to the ref and each other and surprisingly, Robby was the first to make a move when the fight started. He ran towards Hawk, throwing as many kicks he could towards him. Hawk used it to his advantage and once Robby was close enough, he stuck his arm out in front of Robby's waist and knocked him down to the ground and punched him in the stomach.

"One point, Hawk."

The two boys walked back to their spots on the center of the mat. Hawk got into his fighting stance as Robby closed his eyes and looked as if he was starting to meditate. Molly squinted. "What is he doing?" She muttered to herself, intrigued with Robby's style of karate.