xvi. beach day

Molly, Tory, and Aisha walked into the beach club slowly

Molly, Tory, and Aisha walked into the beach club slowly. Tory was in complete awe as they walked through the building. Molly had been going with Aisha to the beach club for the past couple of weeks and she's finally starting to not get phased by all of the luxury.

As the three girls walked onto one of the second floor balconies to look over the pool, Tory laughed. "Ok, this is not the beach. Where are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and guys shoving shitty hip-hop demos in your face?"

Molly giggled from in between her and Aisha, nudging Tory's should with her own. "About a mile down in Venice Beach." She joked.

Aisha and Molly have only been hanging out with Tory for a couple hours, the three girls spending time at Aisha's house beforehand to get ready for the beach, and they already loved her. She clicked with the two of them immediately.

"Molly..." Aisha sang, teasingly elbowing Molly at her side. Molly turned to Aisha beside her and noticed Aisha smiling down at the beach chairs below them. "Your boyfriend is here."

Tory gasped, her eyes attempting to follow Aisha's to spot Mollys boyfriend. "Oh! Where?" She asked and Aisha chuckled, pointing Robby, who laid on a beach chair beside Sam, out to Tory.

Robby looked up at the gasp from above him and he smiled when he saw Molly standing on the balcony. Neither of them knew the other was coming, but it only helped their act.

He felt heat raise up his neck to his cheeks as he waved at Molly. He hardly even notice Tory and Aisha, his eyes were glued on Molly.

Molly sheepishly smiled and waved back. When a wave of butterflies passed through her stomach, Molly straightened up and blinked a couple times, shocked by the old feeling coming back for a new boy.

"Go down there!" Tory giggled out, hitting Mollys hip with her own. Mollys head whipped to Tory. "What?" Molly asked before she quickly shook her head. "No. We just got here. I'm not gonna ditch you guys."

Aisha rolled her eyes. "Molls, we're gonna be here all day. Just don't spend the whole day with him and we're good." Aisha shrugged out.

Molly looked back and forth between Tory and Aisha, both girls nodding their heads reassuringly to make sure Molly knew they wouldn't be upset with her

After she was certain the girls didn't mind her leaving, Molly left Tory and Aisha on the balcony and started to head downstairs towards Robby. Going down there and spending time with him would look good for their fake dating plan anyway. It would almost be like having witnesses as proof that they were dating.

By the time Molly made it downstairs and outside, Sam had left her spot beside Robby and Robby was watching the doors Molly came out of anxiously, awaiting her appearance. His whole demeanor and mood brightened at the girl walking over.