xviii. new step dad

All of Cobra Kai plus Moon and Delaney took over many booths in the back of the Applebee's at the mall

All of Cobra Kai plus Moon and Delaney took over many booths in the back of the Applebee's at the mall. Molly, Tory, Aisha, Moon, and Delaney all crammed into a booth; Tory sat in between Aisha and Molly while Delaney and Moon sat across from them.

Molly only had a Dr. Pepper and was sharing a basket of fries with Tory. Moon gasped down at her phone, giggling at whatever was on her screen. "Oh, my God. Yasmine has the same bikini as me."

Molly and Aisha rolled their eyes at the mention of the blonde. Aisha scoffed as Molly spun her straw in her soda to make a whirlpool. "Tell that bitch she can stay in France and wear it."

Tory didn't know Yasmine so instead of engaging in the conversation, she looked around the restaurant at all of her other teammates. When she noticed Miguel across the walkway from her and the other girls, sitting alone and typing away at his computer, she wanted to get his attention.

Tory reached her hand into Molly's soda, making Molly look at her with wide eyes. "Hey!" Molly groaned as Tory grabbed an ice cube and threw it at Miguel.

Molly frowned at her soda. The waited just brought it to the table and Tory put her hand in it. She pushed the drink away from her and turned to Miguel who was now glaring at Tory.

Tory smiled, shrugging her shoulders with a fake innocence. "Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand." She said. Miguel rolled his eyes and turned back to his computer. Tory's smile faltered and her eyebrows furrowed. "What are you even doing over there?"

Miguel sighed, keeping his eyes on his laptop. "Going all-in." He answered. Molly grimaced at his words, pulling herself out of the conversation.

"I don't think I want to know..." Molly muttered, pulling out her phone. Her eyes widened at the time and she quickly shout out of the booth she was squeezed in. "Oh, shit! I have to go."

Delaney furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Molly scramble to grab all of her things. "What? Where?"

"Molly has a date." Aisha sang just as Hawk walked past the girls table. All the girls started to tease Molly, "ooo" leaving all of their mouths as Hawk turned to Molly.

They locked eyes and Molly was surprised when she didn't feel the same nerves she always did when Hawk looked to her. She didn't feel her heart jump as much when she locked eyes with him. The guilt she felt watching his sadness wasn't as prominent anymore.

All she was thinking about was her date with Robby.

Molly looked away from Hawk first, the boy leaving her mind as soon as he was out of her line of sight. She cringed as she looked around her table. "We're actually... coming back here so..."

"We'll keep tabs on Hawk for you." Tory reassured and Molly smiled. She leaned down and pressed an obnoxious kiss to Tory's temple.

Tory groaned while Molly kissed her, worried the girls lipstick would leave residue on her face. Molly pulled away and smiled down at Tory. "Thank you." She muttered and Tory smiled up at her as a "you're welcome."