xx. too hot to handle

Despite Robby and Molly being a couple to everyone around them, the next few days after their kiss they kept their moments secret

Despite Robby and Molly being a couple to everyone around them, the next few days after their kiss they kept their moments secret. They never kissed in front of their friends, they kept up the same act for them instead.

Nothing was discussed about what they really were either and it was driving Molly insane. She and Robby had been fake dating for so long, as soon as they kissed, all Molly could think about was real dating him.

She told herself that she would have a talk with Robby all about it after karate practice; she rehearsed in the car and everything.

Molly only wished she had stayed in her car where she would be graced with an air conditioner and not go to the backyard of her dojo. It was the hottest day of the year in the summer and Daniel refused to let them inside the dojo, claiming it was all part of their training.

Molly claimed it was child endangerment.

She and all of the other Miyagi-Do students sat under the tree for some shade, Molly sitting in between Demetri and Robby.

"It's so hot out. I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I had pores." Demetri, who had his head tiredly resting on Molly's shoulder, groaned as he wiped the sweat that was trickling down his forehead onto Molly's bare shoulder. Molly looked down at Demetri and her shoulder in disgust, her jaw dropped.

The boy looked up at his friend, completely disregarding the glare she was giving him. "Do you have any water?" He asked weakly.

Molly pressed her lips into a line and turned to her other side where her water bottle sat between her and Robby. Sure what Demetri did was disgusting, but he was still her friend—her best friend. She wasn't gonna let him get in any harm just because she wouldn't share her water.

As soon as she handed her water bottle to Demetri, he ripped it open and started to take big sips. Molly didn't think much of it, knowing it was hot out and she would need some after him as well, but when Demetri handed the bottle back to her, her face dropped when she felt the extremely noticable weight difference from when she had just given it to Demetri.

Molly looked into her water bottle and groaned when she saw that Demetri had drank so much of her once filled water that there was only one sip left. Molly's gaze slowly left the water and moved to Demetri, her glare burning him more than the Sun was.

"If I wasn't ready to pass out, I would hit you." Molly threatened, her voice low and monotone, scaring Demetri more. The boy gulped at Molly's words and keeping his eyes on her, Demetri pressed his hands into the grass underneath him and scooted away from her, closer to Sam on the other side of him.

"All right, guys!" Daniel's voice echoed from the entrance of the dojo. Every head whipped to him as he walked out of the home and towards the huddle of students with a big smile on his face. "Get out from under that tree. It's time to get to work." He cheered, clapping his hands to try and pump the students up.