Gossip

Your ex-friend's sister. Met someone at a club and he kissed her. Turns out it was that guy you hooked up with ages ago.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:18

Paris • Taylor Swift

Evangeline Emrys

"That guy over there, Adrian Pucey. Stay clear of him. He's an absolute jerk with serious daddy issues and a superiority complex" Pansy spilled the tea.

"And not to mention, but he looks like a creature from the forbidden forest chewed and spat out by a dragon" added Stella.

"See that Ravenclaw over there with the weird ass bangs? She used to fuck Cedric Diggory until Potter came. Decided that Diggory wasn't good enough and started chasing the boy who lived." pointed Helene to a girl with annoyingly shiny straight hair.

"Oliver Wood. Gryffindor Quidditch team captain and a 7th year. He's sublime that one. Too bad he's graduating" said Neandra.

For a second, I forgot that people could also be gossiping about me.

Us girls were just gossiping when a deep voice interrupted. "So Emrys, anyone caught your eye yet?" asked Blaise. 

"Hmm... well not yet, I suppose. I mean, I did only get here." and he nodded, seemingly satisfied with my answer.

"Emrys, if you're gonna like someone, make sure it's a Slytherin. Wouldn't want you getting entangled with Gryffindor, or worse, Hufflepuff." snickered Draco. His words weren't exactly ideal, but then again if blood purity exists, then house superiority also can.

"But don't worry too much about that, have your fun too" Theo said with a shrug.

——————————

Evangeline Emrys

I was heading over to the dorms. I had just gone out of Professor McGonagall's office, acquiring myself a copy of my schedule and the key to my dorm and a map of the place.

I went out the door and saw Daphne waiting for me. She walked me all the way to the common room, telling me to get some rest and that I can take a tour of the school tomorrow. But really, I think she just wanted to show me her boyfriend.

"Careful. We're in the dungeons, one of the deepest part of Hogwarts, that's why it's a bit slippery. Lots of rocks form here too. Since we're so deep down, we practically are at the bottom of the lake. So no sunlight ever reaches us." 

She led me to a wall, explaining that among the other enchanted secrets of Hogwarts were the common rooms, where the Slytherin common room was behind a wall protected by a password.

"Pure-blood" she whispered and the walls moved and she led me down to the common room where we had to go down a flight of stairs.

We were met by a dimly lit room. Greenish light coming out of the fogged windows. "The dorm rooms are this way. Men's over there and women's over here. What dorm are you in?" She turned back to me.

I quickly took out the key and showed her the number engraved on it. "Ahh, dorm 22. I think that's where your newly-found friends are. Go get ready and meet me down here at 9:30. Does that work for you?"

"Perfect." I replied, not expecting the chaos of a dorm that five girls inhabit.

I unlocked the door and opened it just as a pillow came flying to my face.

"What the fuck, Pansy?" I stared at the girl that threw the pillow at me.

"oooh, Eva, you're our other roommate." she grabbed my arm linking it with hers, showing me my bed. "Your trunk is here, at the foot of the bed and we all share 2 closets. We were just debating who shares with who." she says and sits on my bed just as a loud bang on the door inside the room came.

We looked and saw it was Stella, looking pissed at the door. "NEANDRA FUCKING CRYLLE, GET OUT, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR AN HOUR!" and at her words, steam came out of what I presume to be the bathroom.

Nea came out in a bathrobe, her hair wrapped around in a towel waltzing over to her trunk and pulling out black leggings and a green sweatshirt.

I realized, I was the only one wearing a robe, still. Helene was wearing biker shorts and a black oversized shirt, a gray sweater paired with checkered black and red pants for Pansy.

Soon after, Stella came out of the bathrobe and handed me a clean set of essentials— a bathrobe, a towel and a toothbrush. She also directed me to a few body care. 

I managed to mutter a quick "thanks" while fishing my trunk for my essentials before slipping into the bathroom. 

I came out of the bathroom after I had done my routine and was met with a Stella in a night gown.

I opened my trunk and grabbed a gray hoodie and sweat pants that were admittedly too small causing a chorus of laughter across the room. Engorgio, I used a spell to return my clothes back to their normal size. "It's settled then, the bitches who brought the most clothes will share and us three on the other" said Nea. 

I applied the usual— serum, toner, moisturizer and all. I had 10 more minutes before I had to meet Daphne in the common room. I used that time to return all my clothes back to normal and arranging them on my side of me and Stella's shared closet.

"So this, boyfriend of yours, who exactly is he?"

"Oh well, you know him already, I think. And we aren't exactly boyfriend-girlfriend. I just like him and he treats me well enough, you know?"

"So, it's a situationship?"

"Kind of, but I don't know if we share the same feelings." Daphne admitted, looking into my eyes then at the floor.

"Oh come on, who wouldn't like Daphne Greengrass— blonde, drop-dead gorgeous and hot as hell."

"Oh now, you're just flattering me." she laughed leading me in front of the fireplace where a green couch-set was placed before she ran off and kissed a guy sitting there.

Oh my gosh, I definitely knew him. And the guys around him. No one can mistake that platinum blonde, slicked back hair for anyone else. And that curly hair on a head with a distinct cut through his eyebrows. The smirk playing on the flirty brunette's face and the guy with skin as dark as chocolate.

And the one my cousin, Daphne Greengrass was kissing.

Messy brunette hair, incredible bone structure and hazel eyes. It was Lorenzo, Lorenzo Berkshire. 

In all our gossip sessions, between us cousins and the newly-found friends I saw, no one informed me about this.

I was at shock. 

"Hey Eva!" Theo greeted me. "Hi" I continued my steps towards them, and my cousin grabbing my arm, bringing me to face Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo, I'm sure you know her already, but you can be cold to people sometimes. I just wanted to make sure you knew she was my cousin." she forced out a laugh under his piercing gaze. And I just... stood there. And I hated myself for it.

"Nobody bloody asked, Greengrass." he said, pulling her by the waist and sitting her down on his lap.

"She could be anybody, and I still wouldn't care." he added, making Daphne giggle.

As if right on cue, Theo spoke. "Well, then? Wouldn't you care for a seat, love?"

I looked around, but there wasn't anymore seats left aside from the one just beside Theo.