Who...?

Who is he to you?

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:42

Who Is He • Plaza

Lorenzo Berkshire

"Bro, wait. You still got the muggle cards don't you?" Draco came up to me as I furrowed my brows.

"What muggle cards?" I asked, squinting. This man, my cousin would never interest himself with anything that has to do with muggles. This was way too unusual.

"The deck of cards with random letters on them." he paused, but continued as he sensed my confusion. "You know Stella, she has a flair for gossip. Just this morning she caught on the words 'I love you' and 'I miss you' written in Eva's letter. She wants to find out the sender." he shrugged.

"And how exactly would they do that?"

"That's the part where we come in, we'll throw a small game night in our dorm. The girls will be using the cards as a category game. One they get to the category "Guy Names" they plan on having Eva get M for her to reveal who exactly 'M.W.' is. Stella said that was the name written on the letter."

I scrunched up my face at their plan. "Man, your girl is crazy." I said and pushed him back a bit. He smirked a little, "Crazy, indeed. So do you still have it or not?" 

I allow myself a grunt. "I do." Instantly regretting the words I uttered as he pulled me into our dorm. Blaise transfigured a few things into a big round table and 5 chairs exactly.

Theo came back abruptly, "put M on the first spot." And Draco deliberately looked for the 'M' card.

"That isn't gonna work." all eyes shot up on me. "Her father's name is Marcus, aside from that Marcus Flint, Mattheo and other people are named with an M. It's too common." 

"What do you suggest we do then, mate?" asked Blaise, looking up from the mess of his wardrobe he was trying to fix.

"You said his initials were M.W. use W. It's rare enough for her to think of a name other than whoever sent her the letter. And she can't possibly say she knows other people." I muttered.

"You know, that isn't actually a bad idea. Thanks, Enzo." Blaise replied.

"If you get bored, you could always call your girlfriend." a nonchalant voice behind me mentioned.

"She isn't my girlfriend, Malfoy." I hissed. 

We were tidying up our dorm as a voice came along with a knock. "Guys~~ it's us~~" Pansy sing songed and Theo got the door.

Evangeline Emrys

We were taken to have a game night in the boys' dorm. I didn't really have a choice, I was pressured by Stella who held my book as hostage. Threatening to dunk it in the black lake if I don't go.

As we got in, Stella took the lead and sat down on the chair. 

"We're playing a game called 'category... category...' In this game, in each round a category is given and all 26 cards will be laid out on the table. Whoever's turn it is, will take a card and show the players and spectators the letter. Each player has 10 seconds to think of an answer. The person's answer must start with the letter he or in this case, she has drawn. If you answer correctly, you gain a card, but if you don't you lose your whole deck. But this time, with a twist. The guys will be giving the category instead of us."