Boyfriend.

You ain't my boyfriend

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:40

Boyfriend • Ariana Grande

"Evangeline, right?" they said almost in complete utterly perfect sync. 

"I'm Fred" left arm spoke. "And I'm George" right arm said and they grinned at each other.

Do they honestly think I'll fall for it?

"Well hello, George" I turned to the one holding my left arm and then to the other, "Hi, Fred."

They dropped me. "How did you know?"

"After everything you told me while touring me, you honestly think I'm just gonna believe you?" I asked.

They were fun. The twins were fun as hell.

"I think, you'll fit just right in with us. Don't you Forge?"

"I indeed do, Gred. Just lose the black hair."

"And be ginger?" I mused trying to imagine me as a ginger. No, definitely no.

"If you don't like ginger..." George trailed off. "You could be strawberry blonde." continued his twin. 

I made my way to the Great Hall as they previously showed me as they went to go change into fresh robes. Turns out, they slept at the Hufflepuff common room last night.

The room I found, wasn't Gryffindor's as I suspected. If they were at the room filled with barrels, it didn't make sense that so many Gryffindor's were usually late for breakfast as Daphne told me among her list of "why Slytherin is the best house" claiming that the Ravenclaws were too stuck up, Hufflepuffs didn't have a backbone and Gryffindors are way over their heads.

I went over to the central courtyard. Tthe sky wasn't as dark but wasn't that much illuminated either. Traces of the moon still very much present. I found a tree with a branch big enough for me to read at.

I couldn't possibly climb it. Have you seen me? I'm a home buddy, and not by choice at that! 

I'm a witch, I'll just levitate myself. 

I successfully got up on the branch. 

I was reading a red hard-bound book. "Blood Raven" it was the second book of a trilogy gifted to me on my 13th birthday.

White Rose, Blood Raven, Dark Skies. It was a story about a girl who grew up in the village, with no one else but her mother, but at the end of her first book, her mother dies. The count ruled it as a death of natural causes, but she knew it was much more. That was the start of the second book. She was looking for her mother's killer. 

I haven't finished it yet, so I really couldn't know what would happen next, but I did bring the whole series (and maybe my whole bookcase that I reducio-ed) with me to Hogwarts. I let myself get lost in the book.

Soon I heard footsteps echo the halls and the noisy chatter of students. It must be breakfast already.

I went inside through the same doors I first came in and eventually found my way to my friends.

Putting my book aside, I sat down in between Astoria and Stella.

"Hey, where have you been?" she asks, looking worried.

"Oh, I woke up too early and couldn't sleep. So I went around the castle, exploring." I decided to leave out the fact that I had met a certain pair of Gryffindor twins, afraid of what saying that in a table of Slytherins might do.

Food appeared at the table and soon enough, I noticed the pancakes as Skreach has promised. On the side were a few fruits, eggs,  and pitchers of milk and orange juice.

I got myself two pancakes and poured syrup on top. Whispering to my cousin. "Daph, could you pass me the milk?" I asked. She didn't respond, I guess she didn't hear.

I asked again, trying my best to get her attention but it was to no avail.

I finally gave up but as I took my fork, my glass seemed to have milk in it. I looked up to see that it was Lorenzo who poured it on my glass before letting go of the pitcher and getting himself a glass of orange juice.

I was pretty stuffed already just when an own came and flew over my head, dropping an envelope on my lap.

I opened it cautiously, seeing our family crest.

Dear Evangeline,

Did you really think, I'd write a formal letter?

Anyway, best wishes all the way from Sweden. While, I am quite thrilled to hear that you're enrolled in Hogwarts, I hope for your safety. I missed you so so much, Ev. Why couldn't you just study here at Durmstrang? Just kidding, of course. You should stay where you're most comfortable at.

I'll come and visit you this Christmas, as promised and I'll give you all the gifts I got you from here. Remember to owl me if you need anything, okay? And don't even think about lying because Astoria already agreed to tell me everything you do. To keep you hooked, I decided to ask Astoria to deliver 2 of your gifts. She probably has it now by the time this letter arrives, but nevertheless, take care.

Love you always,
M.W.

I smiled quietly as I tucked the letter into my pockets. Everyone at the table already looking at me with curiosity.

"Is that a love letter?" the witch beside me bluntly asked.

"What the hell, Stella? What makes you think that?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well I don't know maybe because he said he loves you or that he misses you?" She replied, smiling sarcastically.

"You were reading my letter?"

"What? You were literally giving everyone a sight of it. And puh-lease you were smiling wide while reading that." she rolled her eyes. This bitch, I swear.

"Well, was it?" Helene asked.

"Was it, what?" A clueless Nea, looked at the girl seated next to her.

"a love letter, Nea." Pansy replied at the girl.

By now, even the guys' eyes were trained on us. Theodore, between Draco and Lorenzo, smirking.

"So, you actually do have a lover, huh?" The blonde asked with a hint of sarcasm dropping.

"I don't have a boyfriend, Malfoy."

"See, love, I told you. You don't listen, Draco said 'lover' not 'boyfriend'. There's a difference." he rolled his tongue. He being Theodore Nott.

"What the hell is different between those?" Nea now asked the guy, her train of confusion lengthening by the moment.

"See, a lover is when the guy likes the girl but they aren't exactly a thing. And a boyfriend is when the lover and the girl finally sets up what they are." He clicked his tongue turning to me.

"So what is he, Emrys? A lover of a boyfriend?"

I stood up. "Neither. Now I'm going to herbology before any of you come up with another ridiculous shit."

I stopped on my tracks just as a low chuckle resonated in the room. "Do you even know where that is, Emrys?"

I turned, eyeing the hazel-eyed boy. "I'll manage to find my way, Berkshire." I said and walked off carefully, desperately trying to remember the directions the elder twins gave me.